Grow tent set up

I will be setting up my first grow tent in next few days while waiting on seeds to arrive. Will be a 4x4x7 tent, 6 inch inline fan with charcoal scrubber and 600watt hps cool tube. Plan to go filter, light, fan, then out. Looking for suggestions on filter placement in tent.

I will be setting up my first grow tent in next few days while waiting on seeds to arrive. Will be a 4x4x7 tent, 6 inch inline fan with charcoal scrubber and 600watt hps cool tube. Plan to go filter, light, fan, then out. Looking for suggestions on filter placement in tent.
Carbon filter placement would be at the top, back of the tent and u can place it on the right or left hand side as long as it is ideally opposite of the intake (whether or using and intake fan or just passive vent) at the bottom, front of the tent. So if intake is on the right, carbon filter would preferably on the left and vice versa.

GL with ur grow [emoji119]

Cheers

[HASHTAG]#cancanngrow[/HASHTAG]

Follow me on Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/cancanngrow/

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Sorry can't really say on how to setup with the HPS cool tube. But I run my carbon filter/fan at the top back of the 4x4x7 tent.
20180104_144012.jpg
20180105_181242.jpg
20180723_131906.jpg

Filter then ducting then cool tube was just too cluttered for me with all the ducting that's required to lower and raise your light. I ended up putting the cooltube > fan > filter lay on top of the tent. It worked, also made the exhaust a bit quieter.

Back