Grow your own in the outdoor heat,maybe Australia!!

Hello Green Bandit, also from Queensland but SE QLD. I followed your grow in that I also planted seedlings out into main pot with a scoop in the center for the seedling.

Really like ur grow:frog:

Hey buddy, great to meet you...I've been busy this week but hope to get the first post in here finished asap with the basics of how I grow. I will also be journaling a plant in here to hopefully show my process in a little more detail as i go. Please feel free to follow along, good luck with your grow.
Hello Green Bandit, also from Queensland but SE QLD. I followed your grow in that I also planted seedlings out into main pot with a scoop in the center for the seedling.

Really like ur grow:frog:

Thanks mate :) Yes, i will follow your grows. I am doing well with mine, just posted a few q's in the newbie section otherwise 1 month old they look pretty good :D and good with with your grow also

Ok let's get things started...I've germinated my seedling using the same method explained in the first post. She's now a couple of days old and enjoying life in her box under light. Tomorrow morning i will introduce her to the sun for the first time. I will do this by putting her in direct sunlight from 5am until 9am or so, then return her to her light indoors. She's also due her first feed/water tomorrow, she will get biobizz grow at 1ml/lr and watered until slight runoff. I never ph my water, it's rain water from a tank. If you're just starting out i would definitely recommend finding out what your water ph is.
The seedling I'm growing will be the first time growing this strain(Dutch passion auto glueberry). I chose this strain knowing very little about how it performs outdoors in my climate. Sometimes you have to try something new to see how it will work out for you. I would advise new growers to do a little research on the strains you are considering, it will make it easier if your growing a plant someone else has had success with in similar climate conditions as yourself.

Attachments

• 20190124_190150.jpg
    20190124_190150.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 96
I have my fingers crossed as well bud, having a weird season here currently. Humidity swings from 70% back to 20% and the wet has forgotten to show up yet. If the wet season shows and hangs around late this year I'm going to have a few plants in my roster struggling against mould.
Crossing fingers that the humidity is low, or you might have some molding issues with that one! I certainly did when i grew it out in 60-75%RH

Thanks Maria, I'm looking forward to the heat settling down a little bit here in the coming months. I'm loving the longer light hrs but the heat gets old after a while.
Great info for those of us in hot climates.

I'm in the "cold dry" season now.
No rain at all, but temps are 30C-35C during the day.
Plenty of light, it's bright, but just 11 hrs / day.

@smokeypete420 have a read through this and see if it helps you a little. Please feel free to ask any questions if there's something i can help further with. I plan to journal a plant start to finish in here and show how i do things in a little more detail. If you want you can follow along and with a bit of luck and guidance you will come out with some smoke at the end.

Back