Grow your own in the outdoor heat,maybe Australia!!

@DV8 , That's interesting to read what you do with your Photos. I have never grown them, but have a nice spot, to try this spring in the hills near home, near a damp spring around 200 - 300 metres in elevation on a ridge. Filtered light. I would want it to flower after summer as its wet.

Great thread @the green bandit

I am starting my first ever grow outdoors and this has helped alot with info.

I have a auto NL which has just sprouted in my coco perlite medium. I haven't done anything else to it besides water my 8l bucket when i planted my seed. When should i start adding nutrients? What else should i look out for in growing in coco as i read its totally different then in soil.

I'm in NSW so the weather is perfect right now.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

You guys rock!

I am in a desert too so low humidity don't you want at least 30% perlite so the fabric pot evap cools the plant and keeps soil temps under 85F? I notice autos are very susceptible to hot soil compared to photos.

hi guys, first post here, is there an Australian thread apart from this one?
I'm down in Victoria and looking into doing my first grow, so bits of advice may be needed.
Cheers in advance.

Great post. I think this is will help me a lot. I am in Phoenix, Arizona, USA and am on my second grow. The information on transitioning from inside to outside is extremely helpful.

Back