Indoor Growing Scrog

My grodan Hugo's land tomorrow.
2 - 350 Lph water pumps ✓
Drip lines ✓
Drip emitters ✓
Loads of buckets✓
Just need nutrients and a Stop end.
Can anyone think if there is anything else I need for this project.
Exciting times ahead
Have you got your ball valves ordered, so you can adjust the flow rate if needed? If your pump has adjustable flow you don't really need one.

pump.jpg

Last edited:
Have you got your ball valves ordered, so you can adjust the flow rate if needed? If your pump has adjustable flow you don't really need one.

View attachment 1683973
Quite fancy there Deano! :thumbsup:
Nice way to regulate your flow.
My fertigation system is very primitive compared to what you have going on. Lol! :rolleyes1:

Quite fancy there Deano! :thumbsup:
Nice way to regulate your flow.
My fertigation system is very primitive compared to what you have going on. Lol! :rolleyes1:
Thanks for the hydro points 420 :thumbsup: I'm glad you like my flow hack ;)

Day 13 for these ladies, I thought I had killed them on day 8, the heater had been left on, the humidifier was empty and the automated feeding yet to be switched on.

The result on my return were brilo style dry blocks and severely wilted seedlings. I thought I'll give them 36hours to see if they survived or had become stunted and this is the result after some care.

wgu13l.jpg

wgu13l1.jpg

wgu13r.jpg

Day 13 for these ladies, I thought I had killed them on day 8, the heater had been left on, the humidifier was empty and the automated feeding yet to be switched on.

The result on my return were brilo style dry blocks and severely wilted seedlings. I thought I'll give them 36hours to see if they survived or had become stunted and this is the result after some care.

View attachment 1684243
View attachment 1684244
View attachment 1684245
Back on track bro! :d5:
Glad they pulled through. :thumbsup:

Just about finished getting my outdoor plants situated over the holiday weekend but still have a couple more to work on. I originally started 10 plants in the middle of April with the intentions of only scrogging the top 6 contenders and let the rest grow naturally but they all turned out nice and thought it would be a shame not to flatten them all out. I also ran into a problem with my 2 indoor ILGM Jack Herer’s as they grew out of the tent space they were in so I’m contemplating on putting those outside to finish up as well. Really underestimated the vigorous growth of the ILGM genetics and got myself into a little trouble. :nono: Won’t leave me much growing indoors if I move both Jacks outside but that will give me plenty of room and extra wattage to get the new Dutch Passion run going. :mrgreen:
Going to be a busy summer for me! :rolleyes1:

Fast Buds Strawberry Gorilla
D47
1716916016504.jpeg

1716921527487.jpeg

ILGM GG-4 (plant on the right)
D47
1716915698304.jpeg

1716915852879.jpeg

Fastbuds Mimosa Cake
D47
1716916195996.jpeg

1716916236397.jpeg
1716916264839.jpeg

Had a couple extra plants I was planning to grow naturally since I didn’t feel like making more scrog carts but thought they would do well flattened out so I simplified things and trying something completely different.
I call it “free standing scrog” Lol!

Laughing Hyena Seeds 99 Skunks
D47
1716916726554.jpeg

1716921294856.jpeg

Fastbuds Strawberry Gorilla
D47
1716916879952.jpeg

1716916928916.jpeg

1716917881059.jpeg

These are my last 2 remaining plants that will be grown outside… I have a Laughing Hyena
Lil’MobStar and a Coastal Mary LSD auto
(Freebie seed)

Laughing Hyena Lil’MobStar
D47
1716919479324.jpeg

Coastal Mary LSD auto (freebie)
D47
She’s an absolute monster!
Would love to grow her indoors but don’t have a 4x4’ tent to spread her out in, nor do I have an extra 600 watts to bring her to the finish line properly. Luckily she finally shot out some preflower pistils a few days ago so she’ll be ready to be flattened out by this weekend after I make a big enough cart for her.
1716919827875.jpeg

My 2 overgrown ILGM Jack Herer’s ready to be moved outside
D75
1716920794168.jpeg

Just about finished getting my outdoor plants situated over the holiday weekend but still have a couple more to work on. I originally started 10 plants in the middle of April with the intentions of only scrogging the top 6 contenders and let the rest grow naturally but they all turned out nice and thought it would be a shame not to flatten them all out. I also ran into a problem with my 2 indoor ILGM Jack Herer’s as they grew out of the tent space they were in so I’m contemplating on putting those outside to finish up as well. Really underestimated the vigorous growth of the ILGM genetics and got myself into a little trouble. :nono: Won’t leave me much growing indoors if I move both Jacks outside but that will give me plenty of room and extra wattage to get the new Dutch Passion run going. :mrgreen:

D47
View attachment 1685021
View attachment 1685057

D47
View attachment 1685018
View attachment 1685019

Fastbuds Mimosa Cake
D47
View attachment 1685024
View attachment 1685025View attachment 1685026

Had a couple extra plants I was planning to grow naturally since I didn’t feel like making more scrog carts but thought they would do well flattened out so I simplified things and trying something completely different.

D47
View attachment 1685030
View attachment 1685056

D47
View attachment 1685031
View attachment 1685032
View attachment 1685036

These are my last 2 remaining plants that will be grown outside… I have a Laughing Hyena
(Freebie seed)

D47
View attachment 1685041

D47
Would love to grow her indoors but don’t have a 4x4’ tent to spread her out in, nor do I have an extra 600 watts to bring her to the finish line properly. Luckily she finally shot out some preflower pistils a few days ago so she’ll be ready to be flattened out by this weekend after I make a big enough cart for her.
View attachment 1685043

D75
View attachment 1685050
There's just magic happening all over 420s' yard, :thumbsup: it's great that you can utilise your outdoor space with the frames. My weather is so shite but there's a reason we call it Blighty.:crying:

D47
View attachment 1685021
View attachment 1685057

D47
View attachment 1685018
View attachment 1685019

Fastbuds Mimosa Cake
D47
View attachment 1685024
View attachment 1685025View attachment 1685026

D47
View attachment 1685030
View attachment 1685056

D47
View attachment 1685031
View attachment 1685032
View attachment 1685036

(Freebie seed)

D47
View attachment 1685041

D47
View attachment 1685043

D75
View attachment 1685050
Thanks for the pics and the work, I got a real genuine smile from looking at those... :applause::applause:

There's just magic happening all over 420s' yard, :thumbsup: it's great that you can utilise your outdoor space with the frames. My weather is so shite but there's a reason we call it Blighty.:crying:
Lol… thanks Deano!
Yes, very fortunate I have good weather here. Still have to chase the sun around the yard throughout the day to get full exposure but having the frames on rollers makes it much easier. :rolleyes1:
Thanks for the pics and the work, I got a real genuine smile from looking at those... :applause::applause:
Very happy to know I was able to put a smile on your face brother! :lol:
Knowing that makes all the hard work worth it!
:toke:

looking awesome man, you are a really really good grower. Have you ever done straight DWC? I believe with the right genetics you could make a 6 pound plant, as you got the equipment and space for it. Obviously an Autoflower.

Back