Guano/EWC tea how-to

Hey guys. I'd just like introduce myself. I'm Kali, I've been a member for a little while now but just as an observer. This thread is amazing. Big up to piggy for this one.

I'm just wondering if I could make my first tea out of the things I have at hand. I'm at around day 50 with 6 plants just in biobizz light mix using guanokalong products.
I have guanokalong powder 1-10-1 npk
Guanokalong taste extract
Maxicrop liquid seaweed extract
Worm castings
Molasses
Great white shark and the liquid orca.
Please tell me I can do something with these.

Any help is much appreciated

Thanks

Kali

yeah you can do a bit with a few of those but Im more organic based like piggy,and Im not 100% what piggy does with his tea(s).

but a gallon of water ,cheese cloth(not a nylon) compost or EWC(castings,azomite once you get azomite or elemite) some molasses and a lil bit of kelp liquid and a cplk scoops and voila. instant mellow flower tea. I too have a thread in organics for my teas that I do. and maybe a small sprinkle of the 1-10-1 half way through bubbling say. 10 hours and brewed for no more than 18-20 hours and feed and cut with a cpl or so cups of good water with any soluble kelp and/or cal mag supplement. easy.

yeah you can do a bit with a few of those but Im more organic based like piggy,and Im not 100% what piggy does with his tea(s).

but a gallon of water ,cheese cloth(not a nylon) compost or EWC(castings,azomite once you get azomite or elemite) some molasses and a lil bit of kelp liquid and a cplk scoops and voila. instant mellow flower tea. I too have a thread in organics for my teas that I do. and maybe a small sprinkle of the 1-10-1 half way through bubbling say. 10 hours and brewed for no more than 18-20 hours and feed and cut with a cpl or so cups of good water with any soluble kelp and/or cal mag supplement. easy.

Yet again first to reply.

Thank you my dude.
Are my ingredients not 100% organic then?
Will order the cheese cloth tonight or a paint strainer bag. I've looked for azomite here in the UK but can't seem to find any, is there anything I could substitute it with. Anything else I could add to it that I could maybe get quite easily ?

When you say feed and cut with a couple of cups of water, could you elaborate. I'm guessing I'm not going to use the tea straight from bubbling to the plants I'd have to dilute first?

Thanks again @Eyes on Fire

oh they might be, Im not sure or familiar with the products but the kelp,mycos ,EWC and molasses are a good base with a little bit of compost of buffaloam or bokashi or any other easy to make yourself or probably buy cheaply or even score material. worm farms all kinds of things man.

and the cutting I like to add a cup or two depending on the shape of the plant and buffering capacity and so forth. but at a mellow strength add a cup then add cal mag,then add tea and feed mixing every cpl three cups of so. just dump a few cups back n forth to stir it up.

and if your so inclined look at leaf mold. easy but takes quite a long stint to make proper leaf mold. 8-12 months. but well worth it. and make green based composts for teas specific.

if your using equlibrium which is nice,I also switch to that in transition on until a cpl weeks prior to harvest. but mix your dose of cal mag WITH the extra water.or cup of added cutting water. then in the jug you mixed the cal mag and water in. poor in some tea. fill it up. thats all.

and that stuff is alright if its a soil or compost structure and not a granule ,absolutely. its geared for flowering fruit and will work but if they offer a vegetative version without phos added would be better.but it'll do ok. use a little less unless your in flower or transition phase of growing.

Back