Sweet Seeds Hans' Devil Cream & Bloody Skunk Grow

Update

A few quick pics to show their growth over the last few days, always amazes me how quickly they progress at this stage. The BS also has some preflowers as well now so off to a good start for this grow :cool:

Devil Cream - Day 17
CzRAMB8.jpg

Bloody Skunk - Day 16
sg9t1UT.jpg

VlchCPu.jpg

Looking lovely, as usual, my friend.
I´m watching it with interest ;)
Good luck with all!
J.

Update

Ok so I've got the Autopot system fully setup and running now, filled the reservoir 2/3 full and mixed up a batch of nutes at 1.5ml/L. I've got the tank outside the tent and raised 12" off the ground. I gave both pots one last good watering with runoff 12 hrs prior to turning on the valves. Also, now I've got both LED's in there and my extraction fan / carbon filter running.

So all systems are a go, full speed ahead now :grin: Here's a few pics of the current setup.

8UQjCBf.jpg

EOQfesy.jpg

59yqznS.jpg

Super Fly! Hans....

And a perfect fit! Get ready for some Purple People Eaters!

Can't wait to see it unfold :)

Looks Like shes Lifting off !!!

They're going to be a pair of beauties!

Nice set up hans and your plants looking nice and healthy.
Will look to see how your auto pots grow these beauties as I have bought an auto pot kit as well. Just doing my first grow in coco, so wanted to do a water by hand but I will definitely be watching to see if there are any tips to pick up with auto pots.
Just wondering are you using bubble domes?
Subbed for this, can't wait to see em grow and bloom. :)

Super Fly! Hans....

And a perfect fit! Get ready for some Purple People Eaters!

Can't wait to see it unfold :)
Thanks Trap, yeah pretty happy with my current setup now :grin:

Looks Like shes Lifting off !!!
Lifting off indeed, the DC has gained 7" over the last two days :yoinks:

They're going to be a pair of beauties!
Thanks Bilbo, I hope so :smoke:

Nice set up hans and your plants looking nice and healthy.
Will look to see how your auto pots grow these beauties as I have bought an auto pot kit as well. Just doing my first grow in coco, so wanted to do a water by hand but I will definitely be watching to see if there are any tips to pick up with auto pots.
Just wondering are you using bubble domes?
Subbed for this, can't wait to see em grow and bloom. :)
Thanks for stopping by AZ. Yeah I hope the Autopots work well since it wasn't cheap to get this kit in Canada lol. If you haven't already check out Hazy's TD autopot grow here, there some good tips/info there. And no I don't have the air domes for this grow but plan on adding them next time if things go well.

Couple quick pics just to show the crazy growth on the devil cream. She's now at 23" tall on day 22... 5 days ago she was around 6-8"...

6Z8XlPn.jpg

O19YsKN.jpg

Sorry about the shitty LED pics, will do a better update in a couple days.

Last edited:
Back