Sweet Seeds Hans' Devil Cream & Bloody Skunk Grow

Beautiful work! My dark devil did the same thing. She had a growth spurt right around the same time as yours where she grew about 12 inches in a 6 day period. Nice structure for sure!

Thanks man, yeah the bud sites will get lots of light with this kind of structure... as long as she stays under 3' I'll be good. :smoke:

Mines doing the same Hans and I'm hoping it doesn't go over 3' too!

Update Time

These two plants couldn't be any more different lol... The DC is still stretching like crazy, she's now at 28" tall... and the BS is 12" with tight internodes. Both look quite healthy with a nice shade of green so I'm happy either way :smoke:

Here's tonight pics.

Devil Cream - Day 24
jqAzm0G.jpg

HoWBrBO.jpg

XhDH4Vv.jpg

Bloody Skunk - Day 23
aKKDDRq.jpg

Izs2yZL.jpg

22l3IQG.jpg

Think I can already spot some purple in the bud sites :grin:

Also I've got my lights angled towards each other now for better coverage and to give the DC a bit more height if needed.
MzhhHlQ.jpg

yea man i'll have to get some better pics of the devil cream .it looks exactly like your's.my bloody skunk is purple already,looks like we got some very similar pheno's = )

They Beautiful Bro..,damn...Does She Take Food..

I

Update

Hey guys been awhile since last update, was out of town for a week. The DC gained another foot while I was gone... grew right up and around my little 36w LED I had above it, luckily it's not very powerful and only 1 leaf got burnt. The Autopot's seem to be working great tho, they drank about 20L while I was away. :grin: I took the BS out for a few pics, she is a short little bush at only 14" tall but looking real nice and in perfect health. The buds are really filling in and getting some sweet purple colours now. :dance2:

Bloody Skunk - Day 32

Pe8RXb6.jpg

fbW1gI7.jpg

eN7jgeZ.jpg

KCph5iw.jpg

O8zo5Ly.jpg

Here's a pic of the DC when I got home... had to rearrange the lights again lol :no: I'll do an update on her tomorrow when she's looking a bit better...
3w7T2qx.jpg

LOL mine are doing exact same thing! the dvil cream looks exactly alike,sparse fluffy type long buds,not too powerful a scent either.looking good though man looksl ike it will pack on some weight = )

Well at least they have some consistent phenotype's lol... I really hope she's done stretching now tho, tent can't handle much more... next time I grow this strain I'll be doing LST for sure. :grin:

Devil Cream - Day 34

Currently 41" tall... definitely the biggest plant I've grown. Seems like an interesting pheno with its big indica leaves but a tall, lanky sativa structure... Starting to get a bit of purple now too but don't think it will end up as dark as the BS. Also mixed up a new res with 1/2 strength nutes now plus bud candy.

o84gUHE.jpg

7tWr9hW.jpg

Tz5cCoK.jpg

abC6EIe.jpg

NIKl0eD.jpg

Back