Has anyone topped AFTER doing some LST?

Awesome video, will have to try this out once I hit flowering stage.
How often would you do this?
Every water I suppose if you just go light like tablespoon per gallon

I would still top it. I don’t see any pistils yet which means she hasn’t even started stretching. I know everyone here says to top between 14-21 days but I usually top closer to 30. Once she shows sex and I see a few pistils. I’ll post some pics of my experiences topping both the suggested way around here and the way I do it. I don’t lst either.

The little bud tree on the left is on day 71. Topped it at 17 days. Basically stopped growing. That has been my experience topping in the 14-21 day window. The taller one is 29 days old and was topped on day 24 when I started seeing pistils. She’s grown 5 or so inches in 5 days. I’m not saying you can’t top in that 14-21 day window, but I personally look at the plant and top at either the 5th or 6th node and only when the 2 tops left behind are already branches and not nubs. Keep in mind these are in 1 liter pots but I’ve been doing the same with my 1 gallon plants and seeing the same results.
2CC64319-8DA4-48ED-BB21-B417CAF4D19A.jpeg

due notice..... remember you can only top with symmetrical nodes....so with autos topping has to be done early....when asymmetrical go with a fim as when laid down with lst..those lowers are spitting out asymmetrical nodes..........when people think they are "topping" n asymmetrical node "they are not" as a new main shoot emerges below

Back