Has anyone topped AFTER doing some LST?

ItzSticky

Welcome to the CannaZone
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I learned a little more about topping and wanted to top my autoflower.
Its been lst’d and about on week 4.

is it a bad idea to top after ive lst’d?

its been lst’d for about a week now.
I decided to stop lst’ing it yesterday, and just let it grow.
BD804C88-3222-4B03-BD3D-DCBBB3B6FEBA.jpeg

Attachments

• C99329EE-1794-442B-BB33-904D109541D1.jpeg
    C99329EE-1794-442B-BB33-904D109541D1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 38
I wouldn't do it. Way too late IMHO. You want to top by day 21 (preferably sooner). IMHO, YMMV, etc.

I wouldn't even lst anymore. let her flower and make you some nice tops. Your set for some nice tops if you got enough light If your only soil organic make some banana ffj for bud sweetener hardener resin increaser. You can even drink the stuff in seltzer altho probably tastes better without peels give it a shot if you learn it you can make your own veg nutrients with fan leaves and green stuff like grass etc. That's what fermented fruits does.

Thanks for this @mdabber - I will definitely give this a shot in flower. Very cool. Any fruits that would be a good P supplement to augment the K of the banana?
Don't know about fruits I just use that but I'm sure you could use seabird guano it dissolves really easy in water you could just add to watering
Seabird.jpg

I wouldn't even lst anymore. let her flower and make you some nice tops. Your set for some nice tops if you got enough light If your only soil organic make some banana ffj for bud sweetener hardener resin increaser. You can even drink the stuff in seltzer altho probably tastes better without peels give it a shot if you learn it you can make your own veg nutrients with fan leaves and green stuff like grass etc. That's what fermented fruits does.

Awesome video, will have to try this out once I hit flowering stage.
How often would you do this?

Back