Extraction Hash from Trash : Larger Volume Mixing for 5 gallon Bags

Very nice tutorial GS.:slap: Luckily I have access to an engine hoist on wheels so I don't have to worry about the heavy lifting. All I need now is about 100lbs. of frozen trim lolol.

@Duckster @Coffee&Kush - I refer you both to the link in my sig on Training Photoperiod monsters. If you have a good outdoor spot it can be done!!(and I assure you that you don't need 30 plants if you do it right!!)
Thanks for the shot of rep duckster...greatly appreciated bud!

Last edited:
@Duckster @Coffee&Kush - I refer you both to the link in my sig on Training Photoperiod monsters. If you have a good outdoor spot it can be done!!(and I assure you that you don't need 30 plants if you do it right!!)
Thanks for the shot of rep duckster...greatly appreciated bud!
Thanks man! I'll have to check it out on the ol computer. This app doesn't display the signature on my phone for some reason.

Sweeeeeeeeet lol, good looking out!
I gave this a quick scan. Unfortunately my grow space is very limited and growing outdoors would be a big no-no around here. I did take a particular interest in your defoliation particularly with autos. I have a couple of really bushy girls that have huge fan leaves blocking everything below the canopy.

Perhaps this thread might be better suited? https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...owing-under-the-sun.56402/page-5#post-1288176 Ive ben doing more defoliation on indoor plants(selective) and I have found no negative results. Check out my current thread in the dragons meds section where all of the plants have had selective defoliation. Tiny plants(root restriction stunted from 20 days in 16oz cups on half the plants) on a few but defoliation is working well. Nice big buds on all 6 strains.

Back