Extraction Hash from Trash : Larger Volume Mixing for 5 gallon Bags

Perhaps this thread might be better suited? https://www.autoflower.org/threads/...owing-under-the-sun.56402/page-5#post-1288176 Ive ben doing more defoliation on indoor plants(selective) and I have found no negative results. Check out my current thread in the dragons meds section where all of the plants have had selective defoliation. Tiny plants(root restriction stunted from 20 days in 16oz cups on half the plants) on a few but defoliation is working well. Nice big buds on all 6 strains.
Oh, I defoliate. Never more than 2 or 3 leaves in one day, though. And for a while I stopped to see what happened...now I'm back to doint it. [emoji2] [emoji106] [emoji6] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Oh, I defoliate. Never more than 2 or 3 leaves in one day, though. And for a while I stopped to see what happened...now I'm back to doint it. [emoji2] [emoji106] [emoji6] [emoji108]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Same here...few leaves a day, never too much at once, just to ease the plant into it, and give smaller fans a chance to catch up to supply energy.

So do you start at the top and work your way down

I pull leaves first where most needed. If tucking wont work, I will pull leaves, taking the ones that are blocking inner canopy. I try to make channels of light that will penetrate through to lower branches. If a leaf is not blocking lower bud growth I never remove it. I do defoliation as a totally selective process taking only necessary leaves. One of these days I need to test out full defoliation...speaking of which, have a look at Autobeast's threads. He has messed with full defoliation topping ect and does very well.

Yeah I figured as much. I removed 3-4 of the really big fans from each plant that were blocking big chunks of canopy.

@Waira - hey I caught your comment on your trim bin being full...even through you got a hash bowl I thought you might be interested in high volume bubble.

@912GreenSkell bro this is great! I have to read more thoroughly when I get out of traffic. Like the 99 restaurant I have 99 reasons to own a Kubota. When I do the hash I elevate the bucket connected to the bags and let them drain. Looks like I'll give the bubble another shot.

@912GreenSkell bro this is great! I have to read more thoroughly when I get out of traffic. Like the 99 restaurant I have 99 reasons to own a Kubota. When I do the hash I elevate the bucket connected to the bags and let them drain. Looks like I'll give the bubble another shot.

It takes me 15% of the time it used to take the old 5 gallon way...

Last edited:
OH hey @BigSm0 - It makes me very happy that someone will find some use out of this tutorial!! Nothing hurts more than doing a shitload of work and nobody uses it! Even if one person uses it, I am happy!! :D

Back