Have to Kull a male plant. Anything i can use from it, or not really?

Emerald Archer

Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Danksters and Dankester-ettes.

As mentioned I have a male this run, and i caught him in time that he wont seed my crop (Lesson learned, lol)

Seems a shame to just toss him. (Though in truth I know i must wear the mask of Kull the conqueror and his path is a graveyard)

I am probably just feeling attachment from the training and overall what i feel would be ‘plant comradery’ only this time he will not reach maturity and pass on pollen.
anyhow i am rambling… any usage i can get out if it considering it is JUST starting to show sacs..(probably no trace of cannabinoids or THC i am guessing ) Can I cut and dry it and use it in my next run of trim bin bits for edibles maybe?

any help would be appreciated

You could let it pop in a different room and make a tiny amount of seeds. If your organic you can recycle the plant and feed it to other plants. You can eat the leaves in a salad you won't get high off a male maybe if you let the resin develop which would be tiny. You could dry and make tea out the leaves. You can sautee them. Pretty much food or fertilizer. could also dry and powder into soil.

Back