Hecno's on going organics

Time to make a Cob , Being my first time I expect to make some mistakes . first photo 32 grams Z99 buds still damp , just on 3 days drying time .
DSC_0063.JPG

Then I rolled it tight with a plastic bag , had no corn husk but this is supposed to work just as well
DSC_0064.JPG

Then seal bag not cov .
DSC_0066.JPG

Now time to sweat . I did about 20 hours and I used a seed germinator .
DSC_0067.JPG

The temp used was 35 c You can see the moisture that comes out . This is what we want .
DSC_0068.JPG

I then opened the bag and died the cob off to touch
DSC_0069.JPG

When dry re cov and I put it in a warm place 30 c
DSC_0069.JPG
DSC_0071.JPG

Leave for a week , open and dry again , I will do this for 2 to 3 weeks , then stored for a month till I smoke or eat some . This stuff gets better with age I have found so far I like the 6 to 12 month old cobs . This being my first go I still have a lot to explore and learn .
I have been very lucky I have been sent a number of different cobs by the marster of cob making , rangeing from 6 months old to 4 years .
Eating it opens up a whole new world , with very long lasting high - upto 8 hours . Smoking a good 3 to 4 hours . Next cob post will be in a weeks time . :thumbsup:

@North Forge Here it is after sweating and a 8 day dry , I will go anothor week or so till I seal it for a 3 month cure and will then try some . I will see how dark it gets before I put it into cure , I don't want it to dark . :thumbsup:
DSC_0014.JPG
DSC_0015.JPG

Time to make a Cob , Being my first time I expect to make some mistakes . first photo 32 grams Z99 buds still damp , just on 3 days drying time .
View attachment 1352424
Then I rolled it tight with a plastic bag , had no corn husk but this is supposed to work just as well
View attachment 1352425
Then seal bag not cov .
View attachment 1352426
Now time to sweat . I did about 20 hours and I used a seed germinator .
View attachment 1352427
The temp used was 35 c You can see the moisture that comes out . This is what we want .
View attachment 1352428
I then opened the bag and died the cob off to touch View attachment 1352436
When dry re cov and I put it in a warm place 30 c
View attachment 1352436View attachment 1352437
Leave for a week , open and dry again , I will do this for 2 to 3 weeks , then stored for a month till I smoke or eat some . This stuff gets better with age I have found so far I like the 6 to 12 month old cobs . This being my first go I still have a lot to explore and learn .
I have been very lucky I have been sent a number of different cobs by the marster of cob making , rangeing from 6 months old to 4 years .
Eating it opens up a whole new world , with very long lasting high - upto 8 hours . Smoking a good 3 to 4 hours . Next cob post will be in a weeks time . :thumbsup:

It won't let me give you any more rep ATM @hecno ...but I Tried....

1628935613488.png

Back