Hecno's on going organics

Soil Soil Soil , This is going on 5 months old , I have 8 pots at 27 liter un the room now and will be seeding Saturday . So what do I have in it , First up around 10 kg of fish frames , skin and guts , -- Insect frass I have a 29 liter bucket of which I got from a big pile of wood chip from work , so there is a bout 2 liters sprinkled in -- Powdered Sea bird Guano which I grind up in a coffee grinder -- Dried worm poo , again powdered in grinder and a good source of minerals -- Seaweed powdered form , As I am building I water with molasses to keep the soil moist . and as I can get a lot of bananas I have been adding it to the top of the soil to give the worms a bit of desert :mrgreen: Got ta look after the little buggers , And guys nothing is weighed the ratios are just what I think is needed . I am a lazy grower I do not like mucking around when it comes time to grow the plants , I will add things when needed , but my external input is limited NPK wise . mostly teas of some kind . On another subject - Rain - by the end of this month we will have had close to 3 meters of rain for the season . :thumbsup:
IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

Back