Hecno's on going organics

@WildBill Great stuff man , When I first tried it I took 2.5 grams . I was right up there in the universe , I had no idea where I went for 3 hours , but when I came back to where I was , I was still sitting in my outdoor spot with 1/2 a can of hot beer and still very stoned around 5 hours all up. I am going to make some more this coming winter . Best time to make it in the tropics as The humidity will be a lot lower , Talking about humidity , here is my garden with second wet season growth , well over 1/2 the plants I propagated . :thumbsup:
Love this! Beautiful plants, I wish we could grow tropicals where I live in the Pacific NW. I always wanted to grow an avocado tree. Jealous man.....:)

Love this! Beautiful plants, I wish we could grow tropicals where I live in the Pacific NW. I always wanted to grow an avocado tree. Jealous man.....:)
I miss my little place, even though that one was in Navy housing. That beautiful volcanic soul responds so well to organic practices. I had a neighbor across the street that loved to share plants. I took and planted every single thing he gave me! I had a couple different varieties of bananas, this one was a smaller banana called Apple butter, it was so damn delicious!
When I reenlisted, I bought a home out in Eva Beach. When I had some beautiful neighbors that just love to share! A very happy bunch of people that I've been privileged to have known. I loved that little ol'place.It definitely wasn't cheap! I well over doubled my money in almost three years. It was so idyllic.:hump: I had a window AC unit, but I almost never used it. The house was set up to take advantage of the trade winds that were almost always there. man , I would have me some outdoor beauties if I were there right now! I'd probably like the others not able to afford a damn taxes!
I'd probably hurt a lot less if I were there right now.

Yeah, @hecno is a lucky man. it's been a struggle, but he's overcome and Excelled!:headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::pass:

Play around today making some more fish Hydrolysate , added some fresh worm castings that I gathered and a small handful of microbes .
DSC_0009.JPG

Molasses
DSC_0003.JPG

Microbes
DSC_0007.JPG

Worm castings
DSC_0002.JPG

Then I thought why not , Fresh insect frass .
DSC_0001.JPG

Also seeded tomatoes and Chilie's , Parsley .:thumbsup:
DSC_0008.JPG

Last edited:
Play around today making some more fish Hydrolysate , added some fresh worm castings that I gathered and a small handful of microbes .
View attachment 1667610
Molasses
View attachment 1667611
Microbes
View attachment 1667612
Worm castings
View attachment 1667613
Then I thought why not , Fresh insect frass .
View attachment 1667614
Also seeded tomatoes and Chilie's , Parsley .:thumbsup:
View attachment 1667616
Do you put all these ingredients into a blender...or...?
Would like to see how this turns out :cheers:

Do you put all these ingredients into a blender...or...?
Would like to see how this turns out :cheers:
You'll need to blend it. it will fully break down.

@hecno
Man that looks like a nice oily fatty little fish there! Do you ever add pineapple to help it along quicker?
I like the use of molasses instead of raw sugar.

@Bob's Auto's
Ohh it's definitely good stuff!

@WildBill @Bob's Auto's No I do not blend no need to as you can see I just cut them into chunks , They are the same species as sardines only larger and are very oily They also break done very quick as will the bones . so now need for pineapple , NPK is around 2 - 3 - 0,2 The major benefit for me is it is a source of microbe food for the soil , you can also foliar spay , I would have added Lactobacillus to it but my batch is not ready yet . Bob - I always use molasses , the one I use is for stock feed , so it is not as refined as the normal molasses and is pure . I get it 10 liters at a time , By adding the worm soil and frass is me just mucking around , It can't do any harm if anything it will add tom the microbe herd . :thumbsup:

Papaya will break down meat in a hurry, green papaya works better than ripe. Dunno if there would be disadvantages to using it, tho. The meat tenderizer that you can buy at the store, i think that is dried green papaya.

woops, you posted while i was typing...
I learned about the capacity of green papaya to digest meat the hard way, as usual. I was hiking near Bahia Concha in Colombia. There was a large papaya grow by the path. The farmer sold me a big green one, with the warning that it would take days to get ripe. I was so hungry (and ignorant), I cut out a chunk and munched on it as I continued my trek. The next day I had burned lips and face. I suppose the papain enzyme in the sticky, milky sap started digesting my skin. It's a very dry area, and there was nowhere to wash it off 'til I got to the ocean. Once the papaya gets ripe the papain is gone.

Back