Live Stoners Hello AFN…again

oldster

AFN Med section Advisor
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Key Lime
Oldster here, been gone since 2017 due to health issues hope those I knew before are doing well and too everyone since looking forward to getting to know you

So I am retired and living in the free canna state of New Mexico close to the Texas border which means they all come here to buy. Demand is so high that it is harvested early, fast dried, and tastes like chlorophyl. I switched to vaping derived cartridges since they work for me and don’t have much smell

Other than that just hanging and seeing what all is going on

Oldster here, been gone since 2017 due to health issues hope those I knew before are doing well and too everyone since looking forward to getting to know you

So I am retired and living in the free canna state of New Mexico close to the Texas border which means they all come here to buy. Demand is so high that it is harvested early, fast dried, and tastes like chlorophyl. I switched to vaping derived cartridges since they work for me and don’t have much smell

Welcome back @oldster

:bighug:welcome back old mate! :smokeout: great to see you about here again, and that your health has improved enough to do so!
How's desert life treating you? It sounds like you need an underground grow-bunker to supply PROPER buds - :rofl:
Hopefully you're at least covering your own needs!

Good timing on the return, you have missed some pretty wild up's and downs, but AFN is still AFN at her core - :thumbsup:
Looking back, us early members have seen some remarkable stuff go down in the scene in general... I'd have to say lighting has been the biggest change and improvement, hands down.
The rise of all the damn cookie-ice cream-candy pop culture cultivars and the insane market forces behind it is another one...for better or worse!
Both IMO...
More and more USA based seed banks are around, a big plus for all of us "locals" - :smokeit: COVID, shipping crack downs, Customs BS really porked the pooch on shipping overseas; some still won't send to USA/Canada...
Honestly, these days I'm growing more and more private bred stuff, and a few small companies like Twenty20Mendo... They are here in fact, and have shown to be top grade genetics. We have a few in-house breeders/companies too that have shown very very well! @Jean-O 's Genetics is one, you should check him out. He's got a section here, and a web site...

There's still a good amount of folks around from when you were last here, many of the staff as well... Stroll around the ol' new 'hood and get re-acquainted! :toke: Cheers my man!

Welcome back Older Oldster! :D

:bighug:

I remember you brother and I'm thankful that your health has improved! Drop me an invite if you do a journal and I'd be proud to follow along, (us senior citizens have to stick together, bunch of young whippersnappers around here learnt their craft well). Although, I think it's pretty cool when the norms get switched, instead of the young learning from the old ... many times it's the opposite here at the AFN fam! Anyways, welcome home brother! :peace: :bighug: :pass:

Welcome back. :pass:

Back