Live Stoners Hello from HSO!

:pighug: Markus Stoneii, aka, Dina-Mark, aka,... H'O Mark? :hump: :crying:... is there enough Mark to go around?! :vibe: ... mate are you still a Dinafem rep' as well? I hope so!
... either way, outta the frying pan, into the fire! :hothot: :wiz: :deadhorse: --we gotcha on da 'ook mon....:jointman:.... lift that cheek up some... :slap: Thank you as always mate! :d5:

Glad to see @HSO-Mark aboard. I have Dr Greenthumb’s Dedoverde Haze Auto.
Have been saving for a special occasion, I think it's been bumped up the list! Good to know we have you here for guidance. Just got done with a DP Durban Poison auto, hope it's as energetic as that. I grew up listening to BREAL (still do on a daily basis) and closest I'm gonna get to smoking with him lol. Thank you i hope you can do another auto with him again soon.

Mark I'm excited for you!

I grow HSO Blue Dream and all 3 versions. I'm hoping they create auto versions of their Blue Dream CBD and Green Crack CBD.

Take care :)

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

This is in the works mate :pass:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark ..

:pighug: Markus Stoneii, aka, Dina-Mark, aka,... H'O Mark? :hump: :crying:... is there enough Mark to go around?! :vibe: ... mate are you still a Dinafem rep' as well? I hope so!
... either way, outta the frying pan, into the fire! :hothot: :wiz: :deadhorse: --we gotcha on da 'ook mon....:jointman:.... lift that cheek up some... :slap: Thank you as always mate! :d5:

Of course I'm still with Dinafem my friend. This is a sort of promotion :pass:

Dinafem will always hold that special place in my heart, I'll still be doing my Dinafem work and now it's time to do something more :bong:

Get ready over the coming months as we are going to rock AFN with a lot of new HSO grows and we are just working out a way to do a massive seed drop for both Dinafem and HSO :bong:

With the help of @Mossy and @Son of Hobbes This will be epic :pass:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark.

Last edited:
Welcome HSO,ps you'll always be Dinafem Mark to me!lol

Ohhh stop you'll make be blush lol

Can't wait to get some HSO autos into one of the best autoflowering growers we have seen :pass:

Drop me a pm brother then we can get you hooked up with some HSO goodies :thumbsup:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark ..

You know you are so Welcome in our Home @HSO-Mark :bighug::bighug::bighug:..pull up a chair and grab yourself a coffee...

I Know the staff are Excited about [HASHTAG]#humboldt seeds[/HASHTAG] coming on site...so I Know they will do Great...:bighug:

Thanks sister :bighug:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark ..

hi and welcome :pass:
View attachment 918507
ive heard the name but not much else,be good to see some grown out on site.could i pick your brains,what 3 daytime sativa ish happy autos would you reccomend ?
ta very much
:pighug:

I'll do my best my friend :thumbsup:

My 1st choice would be

1 - Dr. Greenthumb’s Dedoverde Haze Auto

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/buy-cannabis-seeds/dr-greenthumbs-dedoverde-haze-auto/

2- Blue Dream Auto

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/buy-cannabis-seeds/blue-dream-auto/

And finally I would have to say :pass:

3 - Sour diesel auto :bong:

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/buy-cannabis-seeds/sour-diesel-auto/

That's 3 solid, sativa dominant autos that are packed with flavour, stable sativa high and gems from the HSO auto line :bong:

Hope that helps mate?

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

Back