Live Stoners Hello from HSO!

:headbang: yeeesss saaaahhh,....:d5: And well deserved!......I forgot to mention how you're killin' me with that C+2.0 Fast Version :yay:.... I have a C+2.0 going now mate,... if only it came out a bit sooner! :doh: :haha::haha::haha:.... It'd be getting an outdoor CA west coast test right now.... Next season! :thumbsup: .... I have to say, I see a lot of great potential in these direct auto-photo FV types,....

hi and welcome :pass:
View attachment 918507
ive heard the name but not much else,be good to see some grown out on site.could i pick your brains,what 3 daytime sativa ish happy autos would you reccomend ?
ta very much
:pighug:
You are gonna need to put half a dozen Boveda packs in that cup of tea or you won't be able to light that

And welcome @HSO-Mark (is a 'welcome' appropriate since you already a regular here??)

:headbang: yeeesss saaaahhh,....:d5: And well deserved!......I forgot to mention how you're killin' me with that C+2.0 Fast Version :yay:.... I have a C+2.0 going now mate,... if only it came out a bit sooner! :doh: :haha::haha::haha:.... It'd be getting an outdoor CA west coast test right now.... Next season! :thumbsup: .... I have to say, I see a lot of great potential in these direct auto-photo FV types,....

And now you have quick kush to add to your list :bong:

OG kush as you know and love but flowers 20% faster :pass:

Just released yesterday under the Dinafem brand :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

You are gonna need to put half a dozen Boveda packs in that cup of tea or you won't be able to light that

And welcome @HSO-Mark (is a 'welcome' appropriate since you already a regular here??)

I don't know if appropriate as I'm already a member under my Dinafem name but I do think that is is site rules or just courteous to say hello when entering a new forum :bong:

Being a new account I felt it correct to say hello and tell all who I am :bong:

Thank you all for the warm welcome now we need to get the HSO section rocking with some grows :bong:

If anyone has done a Dinafem grow for me and in Europe (Just for now USA and Canada members will be included soon. We must need to find a safe and reliable way to get seeds to you)

Drop me a pm then we can chat :pass:

Kind regards

Mark..

Back