Live Stoners Hello from HSO!

HSO-Mark

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Mark and we are very excited to bring the Humboldt Seed Organisation strains to the AFN platform :thumbsup:

Some of you will already know me from the Dinafem sub-forum as @Dinafem-Mark . I know this is a great move and can not wait to get some Humboldt strains growing on this great autoflowering network.

We hope to be doing both autoflowering and photoperiod grows on AFN. As I've watched a lot of you via the Dinafem account I know your capabilities and this forum has some if the world's best growers (And I monitor a lot of forums)

This is a really exciting time and can't wait to see what AFN members do with the HSO genetics :pass:

We are just setting up the Humboldt Seed Organisation section with help from the amazing @Mossy and the man @Son of Hobbes. With out these 2 this would not be possible so a huge thank you :bighug:

Right that's my intro finished and I'll see you all on the boards. Please drop by the HSO support forum when you get the chance.

Until then thank you to the AFN platform for letting HSO become an official vendor. I can't wait it's going to be epic :bong:

Kind regards

HSO-Mark..

You know you are so Welcome in our Home @HSO-Mark :bighug::bighug::bighug:..pull up a chair and grab yourself a coffee...

I Know the staff are Excited about [HASHTAG]#humboldt seeds[/HASHTAG] coming on site...so I Know they will do Great...:bighug:

hi and welcome :pass:
001 (26).JPG

ive heard the name but not much else,be good to see some grown out on site.could i pick your brains,what 3 daytime sativa ish happy autos would you reccomend ?
ta very much
:pighug:

I know A LOT of people have been waiting for this day!! It's super exciting to have HSO on board! Its like having Dinafem, but in the US!

Strange to say welcome to an old member, but... welcome! :smoking: Good news for sure and good luck :toke:.

great news been keeping a eye on HSO for a few years now but havnt had a chance to pick up any of there gear look forward to seeing some grows :pass:

Hello Mark and welcome,

I am hearing good things about your strains, I look forward to see some of our guys growing the ladies. Best wishes from Penguinland.

eP.

Back