Help bud rot?

Your first pics just loaded for me. Get the hermie plant away from the others for precaution! Just in case it decides to try and pollinate then you'll have a room full of hermies. EDIT- Since the others are so close to the hermie you may want to go ahead and check over all of the plants in that room since they are a ways along in flower chance of pollinating from the hermie is possible.

Your first pics just loaded for me. Get the hermie plant away from the others for precaution! Just in case it decides to try and pollinate then you'll have a room full of hermies. EDIT- Since the others are so close to the hermie you may want to go ahead and check over all of the plants in that room since they are a ways along in flower chance of pollinating from the hermie is possible.
I can only find seeds on 3 out of 8 plant 2 of which are the same strain so these 3 I take it are hermie do I have this right at first the will try pollinate themselves then what is around them so I might be OK with the othe 5 if I remove them

I can only find seeds on 3 out of 8 plant 2 of which are the same strain so these 3 I take it are hermie do I have this right at first the will try pollinate themselves then what is around them so I might be OK with the othe 5 if I remove them
Yes they are hermie. You pretty much have 2 options you can either remove the hermed plants and hope the rest aren't pollinated, or you can pluck away the sacks/seeds until harvest. I would suggest not starting any other plants until you have these harvested. Then scrub the room down with bleach, every crack and crevice and start fresh.

If you decide to keep the herm plants, at least get them as far away from the others as possible so they aren't rubbing against each other. Also if you work at it hard enough with herms you can actually reverse sex back to female for future reference. Pluck all sacks and eventually the plant switches it's energy back to producing buds rather than seeds.

Perfect thanks very much I think I'll pluck for this grow the last fue weeks are dragging in I just wanna harvest at this stage I planned this to grow enough to last 2 ppl for 12 weeks until next grow is ready not looking likely wit these issues I don't know how yous can play the waiting game it's killing me

Perfect thanks very much I think I'll pluck for this grow the last fue weeks are dragging in I just wanna harvest at this stage I planned this to grow enough to last 2 ppl for 12 weeks until next grow is ready not looking likely wit these issues I don't know how yous can play the waiting game it's killing me
Anytime. You'll get where you want to be eventually just keep at it!

Then scrub the room down with bleach
fwiw, I don't think bleach is necessary...a peroxide or alcohol wipe-down between grows is always a decent practice for a few reasons, but I believe just pollen can be neutralized with water, so no need to go above and beyond normal tent cleaning.

I don't know how yous can play the waiting game it's killing me
I only grow indoor autos, but a few at a time and different strains so I'm always looking forward to new stuff every ~100 days...once you have a grow to last long enough to not worry you'll run out before harvest, it gets easier :pass:

Do you mean ever time I see a seed form cut it off so the plant energy doesn't go to the seed

I wouldn’t worry too much about the seeds at that the point the damage is done. I’d be looking for who pollinated it and removing any pollen sacks or nanners to no more gets pollinated.

Also whether or not nanners are even the cause can be questionable this I what I was told about pollen from nanners when I’ve had them

“They can, but it's a craps-shoot of sorts... My understanding is that the pollen can have variable viability. Certainly nothing to get complacent about!
As mentioned though, (if it happens) that late in the game, even if it is frisky spawn, there's no significant time left for seeds to set and grow on that plant... Of course it can still potentially knock up other girls! :nono:

That's what the guy in grow shop suggested I would have done it in a full pot of all mix if I wasn't told

I was taught not to layer soil if I do anything like that I leave a spot the size of a solo cup in the center and fill that with seed start mix. The tap root can grow up to 9” in 3 days so it’s hitting that hot soil quick

but I believe just pollen can be neutralized with water,

1713997938054.gif

Yes that is correct only water is needed to kill pollen but I clean my tents and fans down after every grow. A clean grow is a happy grow :condom:

fwiw, I don't think bleach is necessary...a peroxide or alcohol wipe-down between grows is always a decent practice for a few reasons, but I believe just pollen can be neutralized with water, so no need to go above and beyond normal tent cleaning.

I only grow indoor autos, but a few at a time and different strains so I'm always looking forward to new stuff every ~100 days...once you have a grow to last long enough to not worry you'll run out before harvest, it gets easier :pass:
I have OCD. Especially cleaning for germs so everything gets bleached 🤣

Back