Help bud rot?

Do you mean ever time I see a seed form cut it off so the plant energy doesn't go to the seed
Also with your hermi did you find the sacks or nanners because I can't find them no matter how hard I look I'm opening buds to look inside and still no look I'm afraid of damaging the plants that is what I thought I did to make the bud rot but thankfully it's not

That's what the guy in grow shop suggested I would have done it in a full pot of all mix if I wasn't told
When you are growing autos they dont need a lot of food comparred to photos light mix is perfect for auto as you are feeding bio bizz nutes aswell and the reason probly your plants hermd was dew to strees from over feeding in the early days of groth thats just my 2p worth the reason he said that was you had to buy two bags instead of one

Do you mean ever time I see a seed form cut it off so the plant energy doesn't go to the seed
Yes just pluck them off. They pop right off pretty easy I didn't use scissors I put gloves on and plucked away. And I mean pull the plant out everyday and thoroughly inspect it every inch. Time consuming but if you want to keep the hermie that's the best route to go IMO. A lot of people I've seen cull them but I don't have the heart to do that if I can help it get to end of life then I do what I have to do 😁

Also with your hermi did you find the sacks or nanners because I can't find them no matter how hard I look I'm opening buds to look inside and still no look I'm afraid of damaging the plants that is what I thought I did to make the bud rot but thankfully it's not
Sacks you'll find them throughout the buds mostly at node corners but sometimes they only throw a few, pluck em and your good to go. Is your grow inside a tent or outside? Do you have other plants with this hermie?

This is the seed I found their are more and I can see some of the pistols are white with an orange tip meaning they have been polinated I'm trying everything I can think to do to find the culprit but no luck if I could find it and get it out I might be relatively ok
It's normal for pistils to turn orange because of to much light, but also your getting to a stage where they should start turning orange slowly but surely.

It's normal for pistils to turn orange because of to much light, but also your getting to a stage where they should start turning orange slowly but surely.
I read online that if the tip changes colour but rest is white its polinated

See the tips

Attachments

• 20240424_180528.jpg
    20240424_180528.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 2
I mean I don't have scientific evidence to reply to whether or not that is indeed true. But given your circumstances, if your plant is inside a tent and that tent is inside a building of some sort and not directly open to the outside world AND you don't have a male plant inside that building.. chances are your not directly pollinated and the plant hermed due to stress of some sort and the orange on the pistils is due to your plant maturing. My opinion of course. Some weaker genetics herm as well because they are sensitive to stress etc. You may not have done anything wrong at all 😁 just comes with growing but your doing good so keep it up, pluck until you can't pluck anymore and make sure to share some harvest pics!

Back