Help bud rot?

Can anyone spot something I'm missing here
what are these grown in and under what light as you have a lot of leaf which usuly means to much nitrogen aprt from that look ok

what are these grown in and under what light as you have a lot of leaf which usuly means to much nitrogen aprt from that look ok
They are grown in bio bizz all mix under 600w hps I use bio bizz top max,bloom, calmag,I was using grow as well They are gorilla glue no4 auto and strawberry cheese auto and lemon mimosa auto I don't really have a light scedual I turn off at midnight and turn back on between 6-8 next morning

This is the seed I found their are more and I can see some of the pistols are white with an orange tip meaning they have been polinated I'm trying everything I can think to do to find the culprit but no luck if I could find it and get it out I might be relatively ok

Attachments

• 20240424_103728.jpg
    20240424_103728.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 6
This is the seed I found their are more and I can see some of the pistols are white with an orange tip meaning they have been polinated I'm trying everything I can think to do to find the culprit but no luck if I could find it and get it out I might be relatively ok
I am not sure about the seeds as i have no experience with this happenin.

They are grown in bio bizz all mix under 600w hps I use bio bizz top max,bloom, calmag,I was using grow as well They are gorilla glue no4 auto and strawberry cheese auto and lemon mimosa auto I don't really have a light scedual I turn off at midnight and turn back on between 6-8 next morning
did you start them in all mix as that is way to hot for seedlings as its fully loaded with nutes

No I had the pot 3/4 all mix and top 1/4 was light mix

Plants look good just keep plucking the seed sacks every single day don't let a day go by you don't look for them and you'll be good to go. I've had hermie plant before the buds didn't fatten up a whole lot but the smoke was still really good! No worries just see it to the end and you'll get a decent harvest!

Plants look good just keep plucking the seed sacks every single day don't let a day go by you don't look for them and you'll be good to go. I've had hermie plant before the buds didn't fatten up a whole lot but the smoke was still really good! No worries just see it to the end and you'll get a decent harvest!
Do you mean ever time I see a seed form cut it off so the plant energy doesn't go to the seed

Back