New Grower Help needed for my first grow.

I use to see this quite a bit when using B52 early on along with sensi grow a/b and voo doo. I found the b52 to have to high an npk ratio and was curling not all but some of the leaves. Since learning that b Vitamins do nothing to enhance growth so I have dropped b52 and started with Nirvana earlier. Point being when I made the change and lowered the npk ratio all around I have not noticed any significant leaf curl. It will grow through it you will have some monsters. You should look up the King gangamoto he kills with dutch pro nutrients check his schedule out his plants make mine look tiny. Are you feeding full strength once a week? Then water the rest? I really only have truly great growth with Advanced nutrients which is PH perfect the line up I use. Dutch pro you will need a ec and ph monitor and maybe have to correct your PH up or down with dutch pro but it is still one of the best nutrients out there. Just to let you know I have had curl like that and they have turned into monsters. Is more the top leafs showing the curl then the bottom leaves if so you in my mind are growing through the deficiency then. Some Phenos are more prone to it at a young age. But I feed from day ten on every watering has food at 1 mill a liter with sensi a/b one mill of voo doo Until about day fifteen or so they get between 500 mills to a liter of nutrients by day day 20 they should all be getting close to a liter in a 24 hour period. What is your growing medium and ambient temps? And where is your relative humidity at it must be below 50 % to achieve maximum growth. And make sure you have wicked air exchange bro. Here is a royal queen northern lights auto killer weed Royal Queen has there ducks in a row for sure broView attachment 553914

That Sensi ph perfect is nice stuff. I have some sensi bloom a and b connoisseur that my friend gave me which is supposed to be pretty good. I use Green Planet GP3 it is a new three part microbe,grow and bloom. Before that I used medi grow and that whole line up from GP. Royal Queen Seeds have some of the best genetics I think,very high quality breeder. Got love it when a plant falls over from it's own weight.

In the future too use a soil less mix with no fertilizer in it pro mix Hp or sunshine mix#4 no need to add perlite unless all you can get is pro mix BX then add some perlite because it has vermiculite in it IMO. Ripped in Oregon made some perfect and crucial points.

That Sensi ph perfect is nice stuff. I have some sensi bloom a and b connoisseur that my friend gave me which is supposed to be pretty good. I use Green Planet GP3 it is a new three part microbe,grow and bloom. Before that I used medi grow and that whole line up from GP. Royal Queen Seeds have some of the best genetics I think,very high quality breeder. Got love it when a plant falls over from it's own weight.
i AM DOING A TAKE IT AND GROW KIT BY GREEN PLANET UP AGAINST SOME A/N fed PLANTS A COMPARISON GROW. So far the GP is holding it own up against the A/N no problem. Some nutrient company just dropped there three part system so GP just came out with that micro grow and bloom cool running into someone who has used GP.

OK cheers guys well I will be able to check both my soil and the pH of my water tomorrow and found an Intake fan as well which I am about to order for delivery on Monday. And I will check out the other mediums next time, tho I feel next time I will be more prepared and will purchase distilled water etc as I will still have enough Dutch Pro nuits left for another grow. I do not have time today to post photo's etc but will do tomorrow. Plus will supply the pH levels and soil moisture levels too. @Fairlynew I have now raised my pots so air flow can get underneath to help air out soil #justincase

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

i AM DOING A TAKE IT AND GROW KIT BY GREEN PLANET UP AGAINST SOME A/N fed PLANTS A COMPARISON GROW. So far the GP is holding it own up against the A/N no problem. Some nutrient company just dropped there three part system so GP just came out with that micro grow and bloom cool running into someone who has used GP.
Nice brother! I don't see the GP line mentioned around here that much. I believe it is a hidden gem for new growers. I was introduced to it by the dude who works at our local garden shop(who is now a good friend) and he is a commercial grower and he has done that comparison and it is so close you wouldn't know the difference.
What happened was General Hydro was the inventor of the 3 part so Gp held off. Gh sold out to Scotts Fertilizer Co. Since the founder of the 3 part and GH are no longer a company GP went for it. The grab and go is what I used on my first grow although next time I will get the amendments like the massive,Liquid w8,aussie and finisher. I got the three part that was given to my buddy and he gave it to me. Thanks for the crazy rep,that is awesome it's much appreciated. Peace bother.

I have found from experience that a non fertilized soil less mediums are what works best when running a nutrient line such as you are running. If you are in the UK I do not Know how available sunshine or pro mix are. I do know that sunshine mix#4 is what most professional outdoor or indoor growers use as a medium that way you have total control over the feeding schedule. And stick with the dutch pro nutes bro get her dialed in and you will be rewarded with awesome plants in the long run. A/Nis getting expensive that is why I am doing a comparison grow with Green planet which looks like it will be just as good if not better because Green planet is a quarter the price made in British Columbia Canada and just down the road from A/N's home site which that and a bitcoin will get you a coffee LOL. I hope that green planet will be the way to go so far looking very good. That being said what I have seen done with dutch pro it is a top line nutrient you just need to dial in your ph and ec on your first few grows and I do not think it is very expensive either and bob is your uncle. well enough of a ramble

problem lies with feeding straight tap water. 24 hours minimum for evaporation of chems. without checking ph regardless of ph perfect. this will leave you at 7.4 . the combination of both enlies your problem.

ph is plants mate. end of.

should pull through though just lower that ph

peace

henchy

@Henchman as I say will be able to check tomorrow, any natural way to get pH down or do I need to purchase some pH up & down. @Fairlynew I am in an unknown location haha

Hey guys so my soil meter arrived today along with my pH meter. First with the soil meter, moisture levels are good atm for all plants maybe a bit high on one or two but average around 5 (At last reading) now the pH yep it's high, around 7 in the soil! Now I tested tap water straight from the tap and pH was like 7.5 and I tested my water that had been boiled and that was around 6.5 what I need to do though later calibrate the pH meter properly I currently have some boiled water cooling and some non boiled sitting at room temp and I will retest both later. Upon my last watering I only waited 12 hours for water to sit when up until that point I used boiled water so I think if I stick to boiled I will be fine but as I say I will check properly in a little while and also take those photos I keep going on about. @Henchman @Fairlynew @mitra @rippedinoregon

Back