New Grower Help needed for my first grow.

cosmicinfinities

#FreeTheWeed
Reaction score
Hi Guys n Gals

I would really appreciate some help as I am currently growing four Auto flower strains.

RQS Auto Northern Lights
RQS Auto Bluematic
RQS Auto Ameneisia Haze
RQS Auto Royal Kush

Now they all look so good and are around 1 month old, but I am concerned with the "Bluematic" yesterday I noticed some tips off leaves are turning slight yellow and inwards, but all the other plants are fine, they get fed the same amount of nuits & water (They not had nuits for Seven days) and it just seems to be this one plant they are all in Dutch Pro soil and perlite in 15l Air Pots.

They have had two water feedings so far since last Wednesday.

So could it be over watering or nutrient burn or heat stress? I only suggest heat stress as happened earlier in the grow, so I have raised the light a little more as the Bluematic is taller than all the other plants atm

Other notes:

They're being grown in a tent 120, 120, 200 under a 600w HPS (Switched from 600w metal halide earlier this week and plants seem to love it)

Please see photos below and let me know what you think it could be. Pm this is such an awesome site, so much great information.

All photo's are of the Bluematic plant but I will post other pics later.

94f6f5bf678c7422b90c9c0cdc1e7cb4.jpg

16762f4c0d5f43864978ce50288aafb2.jpg

7d438956f33d55b88345f4441bab583e.jpg

c3b0f11ebf23c915f1f8b27e3b337944.jpg

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

Hi Guys n Gals

I would really appreciate some help as I am currently growing four Auto flower strains.

RQS Auto Northern Lights
RQS Auto Bluematic
RQS Auto Ameneisia Haze
RQS Auto Royal Kush

Now they all look so good and are around 1 month old, but I am concerned with the "Bluematic" yesterday I noticed some tips off leaves are turning slight yellow and inwards, but all the other plants are fine, they get fed the same amount of nuits & water (They not had nuits for Seven days) and it just seems to be this one plant they are all in Dutch Pro soil and perlite in 15l Air Pots.

They have had two water feedings so far since last Wednesday.

So could it be over watering or nutrient burn or heat stress? I only suggest heat stress as happened earlier in the grow, so I have raised the light a little more as the Bluematic is taller than all the other plants atm

Other notes:

They're being grown in a tent 120, 120, 200 under a 600w HPS (Switched from 600w metal halide earlier this week and plants seem to love it)

Please see photos below and let me know what you think it could be. Pm this is such an awesome site, so much great information.

All photo's are of the Bluematic plant but I will post other pics later.

94f6f5bf678c7422b90c9c0cdc1e7cb4.jpg

16762f4c0d5f43864978ce50288aafb2.jpg

7d438956f33d55b88345f4441bab583e.jpg

c3b0f11ebf23c915f1f8b27e3b337944.jpg

Hi there welcome to afn bro uve come to the best growing site on earth here some:slap: to get u started.
You have picked some great genetics.
Are u using a PH meter what's ure temps humidity ect I'm no expert but I'll tag someone I believe is a master at these things @The Elvis best of luck with the grow bro don't hesitate to pop into mines for a look ull find the link in my signature if u start a grow journal dedicated to this grow please send me a link I'm also doing a royal Queen plant peice bro :welcome:

I grew a bluematic last year - she was really wonderful with frost even on the fan leaves and stems, a wonderful smell and aroma, and a beautiful balanced high.

Can you tell us about your nutrient regime?

Hi cosmic that is the first signs of nitrogen deficiency. Nothing at all to worry about, just go easy on the nutrients for that girl on the next few feeds.

Second the nitro def.. Here's I pic I found somewhere that helped me out a lot
image.jpeg

Hi guys thanks for all your feedback, my girls have been fed twice as I say last time was seven days ago and since then they have only been fed water, I must admit I am not checking pH atm but need to get a tester, the area I am from is soft water and also another little benefit is no fluoride in the water either! I am using Dutch Pro Auto flower Soft water feed and I have been doing smaller doses than recommend.. Thing is as I say it's been a week since they been fed so is it common to see these things happen a week after they get fed. @Nabzter @Bobgoblin @mitra @Bailey again thanks for replies I shall email photos of my other girls later. PS the water is use is boiled and then left to cool as I know your supposed to let tap water sit for 24hours oh and not sure of humidity levels but have a humidifier in the tent and the Temps are averaging around 26c but usually between 24 & 27c

Seems like it's iron deficiency to me. If you boil or filter tap water, iron will be gone. Iron is not in ro water either. Do you have any calmag? Feel free to give it unless you are all-in for organic grow. Iron go along with calmag supplements. Your new leaves will turn green so don't worry too much. It may take a week or two to see the result. Get your pH fixed first though. By the way, it looks droopy and I can't tell how wet the soil is. If it's wet and droopy, then you are overwatering it. if dry and droopy, you are under-watering it.

The plant in the photo had just been watered a few minutes prior to taking the photos and has perked up now. So you reckon lack of iron then, I have just filled my 15 litre bucket with water will say 12 hours be enough or leave it 24 hours as usual? They will need a feeding asap as soil is pretty dry on all plants, I didn't think it was built burn as I put way less than what's recommended into last 15 liters and that water fed four plants. So what are other people's thoughts (Nuit deficiency or Iron deficiency) again thanks for all your thoughts and info #peace

OK guys and or gals I am truly unsure now, especially as according to my research you so not loose iron by boiling water and seems to concentrate the iron in the water, and iron apparently moves through plants very slowly, so I am guessing this could be the reason why these symptoms are only just manifesting? Or do others feel it's still nuit burn affect a week after feeding my plants?

Sorry for poor spelling at times I am just getting used to my new phone

Back