Help with auto please. Currently 14 and a half weeks.

Louloupink

New User
Reaction score
Hey!

So I am growing Godzilla cookies auto which is currently 14 and a half weeks. Is this normal for some autos? I am a pretty new grower so still learning a lot.

I’m not sure whether to start a 2 week flush?

photos attached( these were taken a couple days ago)

thanks

Attachments

• 39CEB34C-593D-4F8D-906B-DA22191D6824.jpeg
    39CEB34C-593D-4F8D-906B-DA22191D6824.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 81
  • 30538B2B-DD22-443F-9B57-D9CA1ECC4CA7.jpeg
    30538B2B-DD22-443F-9B57-D9CA1ECC4CA7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 76
Hey!

So I am growing Godzilla cookies auto which is currently 14 and a half weeks. Is this normal for some autos? I am a pretty new grower so still learning a lot.

I’m not sure whether to start a 2 week flush?

photos attached( these were taken a couple days ago)

thanks

@Louloupink :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

I would say you still have a couple of weeks or more to go. The quality and strength of your lights has a lot to do with the time it takes a plant to mature.

I don't flush. This is the only scientific test on flushing I have found.

https://www.rxgreentechnologies.com/rxgt_trials/flushing-trial/

:goodluck:

@Louloupink :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

I would say you still have a couple of weeks or more to go. The quality and strength of your lights has a lot to do with the time it takes a plant to mature.

I don't flush. This is the only scientific test on flushing I have found.

https://www.rxgreentechnologies.com/rxgt_trials/flushing-trial/

:goodluck:

hey!

I have a HLG 100 R Spec.

Thanks for that link, that’s really interesting. I will continue to feed until the end.

yeah, I was thinking mabye a week or 2 more, but it’s good to get other opinions as I’m new to growing so great to get advice.

:thanks:

First off your plant looks fine. You will have a nice harvest. :toke:

This is just because you were questioning the growth time of your plant. HLG makes a good light The spectrum is pretty good but that is one of the smallest fixtures they make and in a 2'x2' space you may be getting ~400PPFD running the light 20/4 you are getting ~29 DLI which is why it is taking longer to mature. When your budget allows you may want to consider adding another light to the mix.

dli.jpeg

Back