Herbies Seeds and customs.

ILGM is NOT a top source for good genetics, I would avoid them. Other folks have already listed some very good US based seed banks. Also check out the Seed Cellar, one of, if not the biggest US selection and they carry seed from many top breeders like Mephisto, Ethos, Mendo2020, Dutch Passion and many others.

Also look into ordering direct from breeders, you will get the best prices and many include freebie seed of test crosses. Breeders that are easy to order directly from are: Mephisto, Jean-O-Genetics and Brother Mendel. Maybe @Dankerson can chime in with a few more direct from breeder Recs, he seems very up to speed on all the new hotness.
Damn, good to know about ILGM. Definitely going to check out seed Celler. Thanks for the info.

North Atlantic Seed Bank. Great customer service. Order on Monday, pay online and get them Thursday!!!!!plus freebies
Thank you for the information. I am putting all this into my grow journal so I don’t forget. I would rather buy from US seed banks. Hopefully my seeds from Herbies are in the package. Will know later this week……hopefully.

When I first started I bought 15 beans from ILGM. Did 3 grows of 5 at a time. Nothing but problems. Mutations, mislabeled beans, and one was just a Ruderalis that was just CBD. Run from that company. 9 of the 15 grew okay but that’s a terrible ratio......

I’ve ordered from herbies with no problems. Arrived in 10 days from when I placed my order. Seedsman is the only other one I’ve ordered from and took 21 days. I buy locally but once a year I’ll do a online seed order for the bulk of my seeds. The local ones I get are just for the heck of it kind of thing. This year didn’t have too since we had a really good seed swap here in the spring.Will probably be ordering tho early next year.

I'm based in the USA. Ive ordered from Herbie's for some time now and other than a longer wait I've never had a problem with Herbie's deliveries or seeds. My brother in law once lost his entire cash order like around 7 years ago IIRC. It always seemed like a tad long of a wait for them to arrive though. Lately I've been trying the place based here in the US.

https://seedsherenow.com/

They arrive fast like 4 to 5 days after I order. You guys would probably know better than me about the genetics of their autos.

I'm based in the USA. Ive ordered from Herbie's for some time now and other than a longer wait I've never had a problem with Herbie's deliveries or seeds. My brother in law once lost his entire cash order like around 7 years ago IIRC. It always seemed like a tad long of a wait for them to arrive though. Lately I've been trying the place based here in the US.

https://seedsherenow.com/

They arrive fast like 4 to 5 days after I order. You guys would probably know better than me about the genetics of their autos.
It took almost 30 days for my package to get past customs only to arrive with the items seized. A lot of people have good luck with them. I think their stealth shipping was what gave it away. They put the seeds into a small open box of tea. I got the tea delivered but they took the seeds. I only order from Multiverse Beans. Get my seeds in 5 days or less.

Back