Herbies Seeds and customs.

FRUMPLEMEIST

Welcome to the CannaZone
Reaction score
If not allowed I will delete due to it being a customs question. I purchased a few seeds from Herbies. They have been sitting at Customs in New York since September 7th. I finally got a notice today saying the shipment has been sent to USPS for delivery. My concern is it showing up with the “damnit they got them” tape from customs. In a few days I will know for sure if they made it or customs got them. Has anyone had issues with receiving seeds from overseas dealing with Herbies. I totally understand if no replies are posted. Thanks in advance.

If they don't make it, there are some very good US based seedbanks to use.

If they don't make it, there are some very good US based seedbanks to use.
Even if they do I am definitely going with US from now on. The wait time and the stress of not knowing isn’t worth it. I am looking at Oregon Elite Seeds and ILGM. Got any recommendations?

If you are looking for a nice selection @MultiVerseBeans have several happy customers on here and are active forum members. They have a forum rep/friend @derek420colorado who is very active here as well.

North Atlantic Seed Company are a great seedbank as well. Big selection. Lots of good reviews from users here.

I would also check out @Jean-O 's website. Active member, excellent breeder, and a great forum friend.

If you are looking for a nice selection @MultiVerseBeans have several happy customers on here and are active forum members. They have a forum rep/friend @derek420colorado who is very active here as well.

North Atlantic Seed Company are a great seedbank as well. Big selection. Lots of good reviews from users here.

I would also check out @Jean-O 's website. Active member, excellent breeder, and a great forum friend.

Will give them a look. Thank you.

ILGM is NOT a top source for good genetics, I would avoid them. Other folks have already listed some very good US based seed banks. Also check out the Seed Cellar, one of, if not the biggest US selection and they carry seed from many top breeders like Mephisto, Ethos, Mendo2020, Dutch Passion and many others.

Also look into ordering direct from breeders, you will get the best prices and many include freebie seed of test crosses. Breeders that are easy to order directly from are: Mephisto, Jean-O-Genetics and Brother Mendel. Maybe @Dankerson can chime in with a few more direct from breeder Recs, he seems very up to speed on all the new hotness.

ILGM is NOT a top source for good genetics, I would avoid them. Other folks have already listed some very good US based seed banks. Also check out the Seed Cellar, one of, if not the biggest US selection and they carry seed from many top breeders like Mephisto, Ethos, Mendo2020, Dutch Passion and many others.

Also look into ordering direct from breeders, you will get the best prices and many include freebie seed of test crosses. Breeders that are easy to order directly from are: Mephisto, Jean-O-Genetics and Brother Mendel. Maybe @Dankerson can chime in with a few more direct from breeder Recs, he seems very up to speed on all the new hotness.
:yeahthat:I think you covered most of them! Only one I can think of that is also breeder direct would be Twisted Tree Autoflowers. I've ordered from Mephisto(many times), Jean-o and twisted tree and never had any issues. Quick to my door.

If you're looking for a good selection multiversebeans is my go to for beans, they carry all the good genetics. I've also had good luck with hembra and even seedsman on occasion.

Back