Shugrows

Everyone has a secret
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
I have or had cut them last night 3 plants in a 27x27x63 2 3 gal pots 1 5. Mars hydro fce3000 ac infinity exhaust fan and filter. I noticed as i was water last night i got seeds all three plants. One was a mehpisto 3 bears og was a mutant from the start slow start 3 branches off one side of the node 2 leaves coming off one branch. Just a freak. I let it grow. I had a month before i popped the 3 bears popped one lsd and one alien moonshine. Both from pacific seed bank. Grew both them before had no problem. Now i have had some trouble with this grow. I had light stress. Not to hot intense. I think im new to this and wondering if the mutant was possibly the one that hermied. I didnt see any naners. But i wasnt really looking for them. I am now. Or is stress from all the shit i put them thru? And should i clean and stuff. Not sure what to do next. I got 2 plants in another tent next to it. They dont really share any air other then the intake. But i work on all my stuff right outside the tent and could have got some pollen in the other tent. In that tent i got a anvil. Only on day like 19 and a mephisto creme da la chem its only like day 30 and shown pistols. I looked at her and almost all the pistols are white a couple red ones that mean they been pollinated? I dont know what to do help me please. Ill answer all questions and send what pics i have if anyone needs it. Thank you all. Hopin that the other two in the veg tent are good.

:toke: Ho Shu' --

So, all 3 plants in the suspect tent are now down? Are they intact still or broken down?
As it is too late of course to do anything, we're now looking for the suspect plant, and I'd say very likely the mutie plant is top of the list....
Nanners form in the bud itself, usually with poorly formed male flowers (hence the "banana" part because of how it looks)... they can be difficult to spot. One upside is that the pollen can be poor in viability, but certainly not always!
I have had strange random seeds pop up in my plants before, very few in number but it still bugs me because I too watch carefully the buds, and I never saw the nanner! :doh:

Other times, a different form of intersexing occurs on female plants... fully formed male flowers located at the nodes only, not in the bud itself... These too can be sneaky, but the couple times plants did this on me I spotted them in time, they are much more obvious to the eye! You just have to be looking the whole plant over, not just the buds :rofl: .... often, this shows only in a couple spots, and may stop growing more,... other times they may keep throwing out balls sacks randomly, so in this case you need to be very vigilant! That, or destroy or isolate the suspect plant....

If possible, inspect all three for both nanners and full male flowers at nodes,... you may still not see them but if you want an answer, that's where you start...
The other tent should be fine,...
Lastly, was there any other males/pollen around before this incident? Pollen can stay viable for several weeks, even months....

They are all down. I just cut off the big fans. There still in intact other then that. Im going to look at them really close later tonight. I would nothing more then love to find the one that hermied. If it the mutie then it was so mi h stress that i caused. And there was no other male plants Only grow fem seeds autos. Thanks for the help im going to clean everything really good and hope nothing sticks around cause i need to use that tent yesterday and start more in the other one cause that fucked up a 3 plant harvest. so you also said that it could just pop a few then never again. So it’s possible that say it popped a nanaer early flower it opened pollinated it self and the others then never another one. Then if thats the case would I still be able to find the one that did it or be long gone. And they where from about one week for one to harvest another was about 2 and the last was about three weeks from harvest. And i got full size almost ready beans on all. So im guessing it happened early cause it takes a month to get beans that far along is what i found in some research. And thanks so much for your input helps put my mind at ease for the the other ones i still got in the other tent.

Back