High CBD Strains

full

as a new grower, this was my first auto cbd : "auto cbd star - Ministry of cannabis"
24 hours under autocob resulted in 45 grams or 1.58 ounces when i started curing just now. Very happy with this result. I have planted another seed, i plan to give it 18 hours of light.

here is the album

Great thread guys.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far, I have read through.

I am interested in the higher cbd strains especially in auto form.
I like and prefer the feeling of when I have cannabis oil infused with coconut oil, before the high kicks in, I am in a place of content and clear mind. (This is how I invision or expect the CBD feeling to have) then I get the Head and body high which you now know you are not sober.

Nothing wrong with that, but I would like to operate just on that feeling before the high as that puts me in a good place. Is there anyone here who can related to this and have had a cbd high strain to confirm if I am on the right track?
Irrespective of this, I am going to have to give it a go. I medicate with a vaporiser and I make oil and infuse with coconut oil and have that in a cup of tea. I would do something similar with the high cbd strain

Thought this may be appropriate for this thread that I just posted in my journal....just trying to help.

This cold/flu is still lingering...so I haven't been very active and may shade my report of Dinafem Industrial which was chopped, dried, and a week in cure.
After 7 day dry yield 2.5ozs ...that I'm happy with-all were nice nugs, only a couple of popcorn nugs.
Smell...well sense of smell sucks on top of having a cold....so I don't know if it is of value. A little citrus, diesel and spice.
Taste. ...vaped only..fuel like with a little harshness, needs to cure more....but others have said it's not the best tasting..I don't know maybe it's due to my cold.
High....after dosing several times several different amounts...effects...definitely all day smoke for me, came on towards the slow side cerebral and very mild, and after 15mins transitioned to my body which I truly wanted. Relaxing without numbing and can go about everyday behavior.
Trim was made into a lotion. Which I have found effective by itself, but when combined with vaping works very well for me.
dinafem-industrial-jpg.899651
Update Dinafem White Widow cbd smoke report after approx. 12 days of cure/jar
Smell came at 7 days in jar nice pine with hint of citrus maybe lemony with spice undertones ---i like it better than industrial cbd smell which is sour and diesel/fuel like.
Vaping thru bubbler so taste still needs to be cured more but no negative tastes noted.
POTENCY is more psychoactively intense than industrial. Intially more heady. This is by comparing 3 hits on different days of each strain, even though industrial has cured longer and is gaining intensity/strength. Physically/bodywise---it is more numbing than INDUSTRIAL but INDUSTRIAL feels more relaxing....if this makes sense.
So, i would say WW is more pain reducing overall. Between the 2 strains it appears white widow would/will be more effective, particularly, for my neuropathy

Hi @legalizeme
Great thread guys.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed so far, I have read through.

I am interested in the higher cbd strains especially in auto form.
I like and prefer the feeling of when I have cannabis oil infused with coconut oil, before the high kicks in, I am in a place of content and clear mind. (This is how I invision or expect the CBD feeling to have) then I get the Head and body high which you now know you are not sober.

Nothing wrong with that, but I would like to operate just on that feeling before the high as that puts me in a good place. Is there anyone here who can related to this and have had a cbd high strain to confirm if I am on the right track?
Irrespective of this, I am going to have to give it a go. I medicate with a vaporiser and I make oil and infuse with coconut oil and have that in a cup of tea. I would do something similar with the high cbd strain
I can say from my own experience with a high CBD/low THC strain, there is almost no high and just a fresh calmness. I've only grown Dinamed so far, but I hear the are others like Candida.

I also like 1:1 CBD/THC strains like Blue Dream CBD for weekends where I do get a a moderate high.

Currently I'm growing a Dinamed CBD Auto. :)

Hi @legalizemeI can say from my own experience with a high CBD/low THC strain, there is almost no high and just a fresh calmness. I've only grown Dinamed so far, but I hear the are others like Candida.

I also like 1:1 CBD/THC strains like Blue Dream CBD for weekends where I do get a a moderate high.

Currently I'm growing a Dinamed CBD Auto. :)

Hi Tricycleofdoom
Thanks for responding to me, calmness sounds good.

I am going to venture down this road.
I believe I am using cannabis medically, but more for the mental state and I think from my current research that CBD is the way to go as I don’t and can’t be high all the time.

Clear, content well being is what I would be looking for.
Rest from stress of the work place in mind, body and soul (you can tell I a am high now), peace.

P.s I will check your thread out, good luck on the grow

Thanks

Hi Tricycleofdoom

I believe I am using cannabis medically, but more for the mental state and I think from my current research that CBD is the way to go as I don’t and can’t be high all the time.

Rest from stress of the work place in mind, body and soul (you can tell I a am high now), peace.

Thanks

It's a good road. :)

My mental state was messed up for most of my adult life. CBD freed me from constant stress, anxiety and depression. I remember the first time I tried it. I had a really bad day at work. With a small syringe from an online dispensary and I put a tiny amount CBD extract under my tongue; it was about the size of a grain of rice. My mind and brain just relaxed. All the tortuous fear driven thinking just went away. All this without impairment.

I don't think I'm cured, I need the stuff now. I take two capsules at bedtime and I'm good all day. Still have challenges when stress triggers happen, but I feel I have the room now to look at the problem and choose how I'll respond rather than deep end into unhelpful thinking. Aside from the mental help. I expect it's all working my physical well being as I age. It's such a generous plant.

Best wishes on you venture and feel free to ask us any questions.

Hi Tricycleofdoom

Thanks

Definitely do try a high cbd low thc strain...i have had the same effects as @Tricycleofdoom . I get 18%cbd .8%thc weed and make green dragon tincture and its works excellent.

Back