High CBD Strains

I am looking at either of the following

Candida (CD-1)
charlottes angel
Dinamed CBD

because they are all high in CBD and low in THC and all I have known is low cbd and high thc and mainly hybrid.
I would be growing 4 at a time.

I think I will infuse it with coconut oil, I usually decarb in a water bath and use the magical butter machine,I wonder what happens to the cbd and ultimately the effects of the cbd after it has been decarbed as even the high thc become more medical once gone through this process imo.

I am looking at either of the following

Candida (CD-1)
charlottes angel
Dinamed CBD

because they are all high in CBD and low in THC and all I have known is low cbd and high thc and mainly hybrid.
I would be growing 4 at a time.

I think I will infuse it with coconut oil, I usually decarb in a water bath and use the magical butter machine,I wonder what happens to the cbd and ultimately the effects of the cbd after it has been decarbed as even the high thc become more medical once gone through this process imo.
I decarb my high CBD strains for twice as long as I do high THC strains. Been doing this for four years, after much research it does appear that CBD takes twice as long to properly decarb than THC.

Hope this helps!

Peace

I decarb my high CBD strains for twice as long as I do high THC strains. Been doing this for four years, after much research it does appear that CBD takes twice as long to properly decarb than THC.

Hope this helps!

Peace
Interested to know that, thanks for sharing that info.

Can anyone recommend a good place that stocks such strains and if you were going for your first CBD strain that would be good for mental health and pain in the body, such as arthritis. Which would you choose, is it any of the above I mentioned?

Thanks

Hope this helps!

Peace

@StickMan and how long is twice as long in minutes?
I also read that decarb THC is best at 110°C and CBD at 120°C

Can anyone recommend a good place that stocks such strains and if you were going for your first CBD strain that would be good for mental health and pain in the body, such as arthritis. Which would you choose, is it any of the above I mentioned?

Thanks

I'm sure you would do fine with any of those strains. All have great high CBD strain pedigrees. Sorry can not help you on where to source as i don't use seed banks.

@StickMan and how long is twice as long in minutes?
I also read that decarb THC is best at 110°C and CBD at 120°C
What I find works great for my electric oven is 30 minutes at 120 C. for high THC strains and 60 minutes at 120 C. for CBD.

Peace

I would go with any of the big guys(sweet pure nurse or honey peach cbd, dinamed, DP Chalottes angel). Though i havent grown any of them yet, i have grown multiple plants/strains from each of those 3 companies and trust their genetics absolutely.
Where to get? Across the season in europe i have used Ali bongo, Thevault several times with perfect success. Lots of other guys have had great success with Seedsman and Herbies as well. In Canada, Truenorth(call or email on availability), and also GTA seedbank i have used multiple times with no issues.

Thanks
I grew IPCBD/Dinafem, 1:2 thc:cbd last season, growing it again this season. I'm 72 and lived hard outdoors the whole time, still live in a subsistence camp. This strain vaped totally relieves the ware and tare, and overuse injury pain which is my daily diet. It's anti inflammatory effect and musculoskeletal relaxation go deep! Effect is long lasting, doesn't mess with my day, puts me in a good place physically, mentally, psychically. I've got Auto Star CBD/Ministry of Cannabis growing in my window now, I'll report here when it's finished. On page 1 of this thread is my report for the IPCBD

Just got email from Dinafem that they have released a "Dinamed CBD Plus".
https://www.dinafem.org/en/dinamed-cbd-plus/

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Thank you for this!

I read something there that I've been looking for :

"Her resin is also different from what we’re used to. It’s less gooey, and this is down to her low THC content (lower than 1 %) that causes plants to produce less glandular trichomes and more basal trichomes."

This seems right to me. All my high CBD plants (4 diff strains) have far less of the usual crystal sticky trichomes. So, THC is more in the glandular trichs and CBD more in the basal trichs? Maybe this means it's harder to tell how strong a CBD plant is just from looking at the crystal structure and quantity on the calyxes and inner leaves.

Back