High CBD Strains

Interested to know that, thanks for sharing that info.

Can anyone recommend a good place that stocks such strains and if you were going for your first CBD strain that would be good for mental health and pain in the body, such as arthritis. Which would you choose, is it any of the above I mentioned?

Thanks

For the very high CBD strains I'm presently growing Dutch Passion Charlotte's Angel CBD photo and Sweet Seeds Sweet Pure CBD photo.
I'm doing them in tiny 1L pots, which is a challenge. But... the Angel has been a difficult plant, she's long and skinny, and reacting badly to a number of issues. The Pure has been easier, though still not an easy plant to grow. She's more of a single stem lady with one main chunky bud. I haven't harvested either yet, but that's some info about the growing situation. Whole journal is in my signature line below.

Thank you for this!

I read something there that I've been looking for :

"Her resin is also different from what we’re used to. It’s less gooey, and this is down to her low THC content (lower than 1 %) that causes plants to produce less glandular trichomes and more basal trichomes."

This seems right to me. All my high CBD plants (4 diff strains) have far less of the usual crystal sticky trichomes. So, THC is more in the glandular trichs and CBD more in the basal trichs? Maybe this means it's harder to tell how strong a CBD plant is just from looking at the crystal structure and quantity on the calyxes and inner leaves.
gonna have to try an ultra high CBD next time, the 1:1 and 1:2 thc:cbd I've grown are way resinous

For the very high CBD strains I'm presently growing Dutch Passion Charlotte's Angel CBD photo and Sweet Seeds Sweet Pure CBD photo.
I'm doing them in tiny 1L pots, which is a challenge. But... the Angel has been a difficult plant, she's long and skinny, and reacting badly to a number of issues. The Pure has been easier, though still not an easy plant to grow. She's more of a single stem lady with one main chunky bud. I haven't harvested either yet, but that's some info about the growing situation. Whole journal is in my signature line below.

Nice one, good luck with your grow.

Dinafem Mark has been kind enough to let me try Dinafem auto cbd and auto cheese cbd.

So I will start a grow thread with these once I get them.
They finish at similar times, so may do 2 of each, however will be running an autopot system so may decide to do 4 of the same closer to the time, although I would prefer to harvest two types from the grow cycle

Here are some pics of my two candidas, they are about the same age (january of this year). I think one of them is the sativa pheno and the other one is the indica one. (sativa should be the one with the 20% cbd) . I moved the indica outdoors about a good month ago. Not sure what stage she is in but she looks happy to me.

I scrogged the sativa about two weeks agoo, not much growth but the canopy (about a square meter) is looking better every day. Still experimenting if 4x autocob is too much light, but it looks that way since i have less whitening on leaf edges when I switched to one autocob about a week ago.

Indica (i think :)
full

full

and the sativa:
full

should i worry?
full

Auto CBD Star/Ministry of Cannabis:
She was one of the girls in the spring window. Easy to grow, bud quality good. She is a 1:1 strain. I am disappointed in the vape. Must have 2.5 months cure. I really don't get much from her vape. Of course I'm comparing her to IPCBD which serves me so well with deep musculoskelatal relaxation and anti-inflammatory pain relief.
Auto CBD Star gave up 16 gs from 1/2 gal soil, grew 22" and harvested @ D87...... .......
P1070319.jpg
P1070321.jpg

Back