Sweet Seeds Highest Auto THC %'s

Thanks Bro! im still doing research, but some breeders just have not had thier autos tested for THC % which is crazy because people want to know, its not all that satisfing when it says THC: med-high, or very high. does very high mean over 18 or 20% or it could even be 15? its hard to tell but for the ones who do, at least they giving us more of an idea of what to expect. I hoping to find the ones who are just "hyping" up thier strains so we can see who's really telling the thruth. And not to talk bad about any breeders i know it takes alot and a pretty penny to get strains tested so i understand why some dont, but thats why soem breeders are not on my list im going by the info thats out there.

Last edited:
From the 'Mephisto Genetics strain analysis results!' thread:

Chem City Blues (Green phenotype) - 19.5% thc
Chem City Blues (Purple phenotype) - 18.5% thc

Sour Bubbly - 19.5% thc

Sour Crack - 19.5% thc

Steel City Blues (Green phenotype) - 17.5% thc
Steel City Blues (Purple phenotype) - 16.5% thc

24 Carat - 15% thc

https://www.autoflower.org/f149/mephisto-genetics-strain-analysis-results-31401.html

Lots of cool info in that thread. I'm a big fan of how detailed and informative to the public Mephisto have been!

Thanks for sharing i thought i saw, a thread when he got his strains tested, i was sure mephisto had some potent stuff! :clap: hes going on the the list for sure!

Thanks guys!
we will aim to get all of our strains tested and repeat tested at each gen.

Its an interesting topic , that is a good pointer in the direction of quality.

although I will say a strains effect is complex and some aren't in direct correlation with the number.

speaking to karma, he said some strains test high but they don't hit hard like some that test much lower.

food for thought, but props for putting the list together.

I was thinking earlier and it would be great to do an impartial comparison grow for analysis but it would be quite a task to organise I think. :)

Thanks guys!
we will aim to get all of our strains tested and repeat tested at each gen.

Its an interesting topic , that is a good pointer in the direction of quality.

although I will say a strains effect is complex and some aren't in direct correlation with the number.

speaking to karma, he said some strains test high but they don't hit hard like some that test much lower.

food for thought, but props for putting the list together.

I was thinking earlier and it would be great to do an impartial comparison grow for analysis but it would be quite a task to organise I think. :)

Also expensive. I checked into testing in Portland and they wanted $125 for 4 strains = $500 minimum! I don't want to pay the price of an oz to test an oz.

Back