Sweet Seeds Highest Auto THC %'s

New auto OG's are suppose to be about 25% apaz.

This is good info, and I appreciate the effort to put it together - but as Mephisto mentioned earlier, THC content does not necessarily correlate with the character or strength of the effect. Think Different seems to be pretty much universally regarded as a top-shelf auto, and it's at the bottom of this list for THC content. Just my one-fiftieth of a dollar.

Well I have grown some 22% photo and had some 17-18% rated autos that was way better and more potent. My Cheeseberry auto was better than my OG Kush #18. I think that you just have to take a chance with a strain and try out as many as possible to find your fav sweet spot!! So many variables that need to be factored in. I think a lot of the thc ratings on autos are bullshit to be honest. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Well I have grown some 22% photo and had some 17-18% rated autos that was way better and more potent. My Cheeseberry auto was better than my OG Kush #18. I think that you just have to take a chance with a strain and try out as many as possible to find your fav sweet spot!! So many variables that need to be factored in. I think a lot of the thc ratings on autos are bullshit to be honest. Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Mephisto, you will be seeing a grow of about 10 of your seeds outdoors soon!

Great thread IDS! As someone else said, you're making it easy for me to come up with my next order "kudos"

+rep :slap:

Back