Sweet Seeds Highest Auto THC %'s

Welcome to the WONDERFUL WORLD OF AFN. If I already introduced myself I apologize for the double entry. You will not find a better site for knowledge, coaching and social.

Just in case you are not aware, that is a photoperiod seed; that seed is not an autoflower. I have a few others since this post that I should update.....................:welcome:

I believe the King of photoperiods is Tutankhamon by Pyramid seeds, coming in at 33%

FastBuds are all high Thc if this is what you like and want to stick with one breeder.

If you want to watch a Grow Journal for a rookie from start to "almost" end with coaching and advice, click on the link below and follow thread.

Last edited:
Welcome to the WONDERFUL WORLD OF AFN. If I already introduced myself I apologize for the double entry. You will not find a better site for knowledge, coaching and social.

Just in case you are not aware, that is a photoperiod seed; that seed is not an autoflower. I have a few others since this post that I should update.....................:welcome:

I believe the King of photoperiods is Tutankhamon by Pyramid seeds, coming in at 33%

FastBuds are all high Thc if this is what you like and want to stick with one breeder.

If you want to watch a Grow Journal for a rookie from start to "almost" end with coaching and advice, click on the link below and follow thread.

The FastBuds LSD is 21-23% very nice smoke, they definitely will have a place in my grow room forever. I do thou plan to grow from all the breeders here on AFN.

The FastBuds LSD is 21-23% very nice smoke, they definitely will have a place in my grow room forever. I do thou plan to grow from all the breeders here on AFN.

I am going to focus on the breeders here at AFN as well, it just makes sense. I want to try Mephisto Genetics but have no idea about potency on their strains. I tried contacting the rep, but no reply.

I am going to focus on the breeders here at AFN as well, it just makes sense. I want to try Mephisto Genetics but have no idea about potency on their strains. I tried contacting the rep, but no reply.

If you go over to the Mephisto Section under "AFN Recommended Seedbanks and Breeders" you'll find that Mitch from Mephisto has several long-running and ongoing threads. You can ask him anything you want to there. He's does an outstanding job of answering questions. :toke:

If you go over to the Mephisto Section under "AFN Recommended Seedbanks and Breeders" you'll find that Mitch from Mephisto has several long-running and ongoing threads. You can ask him anything you want to there. He's does an outstanding job of answering questions. :toke:

Thanks Nugs,

I did see a prominantly placed list, but many of the seeds are no longer in production. I did not look for other or newer lists, I'll check it out.............:joy:

I am still waiting to hear back from Mitch?

Thanks Nugs,

I did see a prominantly placed list, but many of the seeds are no longer in production. I did not look for other or newer lists, I'll check it out.............:joy:

I am still waiting to hear back from Mitch?

Message @mephisto directly here, mitch is the best 100% hands down and he also has high THC for sure.

And ordering from him is like a free Christmas all in itself.... He will send 2x the freebies any seedbank will send. Almost guarantee it!

I had a Mephisto Alien X Triangle auto that came in tested at 19.8% with two others (can't remember which right now) that came in tested at app 18% and 17%/ Those were mephisto too. One was Fantasmo Express. I have one being tested right now, Dutch Passions AutoBrooklyn Sunrise which I think will test out better than those. I will find out soon!

Oh.. and I know Mitch has posted an Alien X Triangle by another grower that came in at 25%!

Back