Sweet Seeds Highest Auto THC %'s

I had a Mephisto Alien X Triangle auto that came in tested at 19.8% with two others (can't remember which right now) that came in tested at app 18% and 17%/ Those were mephisto too. One was Fantasmo Express. I have one being tested right now, Dutch Passions AutoBrooklyn Sunrise which I think will test out better than those. I will find out soon!

Oh.. and I know Mitch has posted an Alien X Triangle by another grower that came in at 25%!

The DP AutoBrooklyn Sunrise came back at 15.X something. I was disappointed but it is awesome smoke. And just an aside to this question, I picked up a couple strains of flower this weekend in Portland. I looked at it, fully covered with trichs, I mean.. like they had been rolled in kief. After I left, I cked the labels and they were both under 15% THC. Man, I was so disappointed them when they looked so fabulous.

Levels in 1990 are mostly speculation, very little testing was actually done then, and was very expensive. Most stats are based on very few strains/samples. I believe the genetic potential for high cannabinoid levels has been there all along, just needed breeding and good grow practices to achieve their best.

And remember, testing only samples a very small amount of one bud usually, every bud on a plant can and often does, contain varying levels of cannabinoids.
I also think it's in the breeding I smoked a lot of weed from 1980 thru 1999 before I stopped for 18 years there was only 2 strains that I came across that I feel was high thc for then and it has to be breeding Jamaican two toke and it's was true to its name and Thai stick the rest was low and medium syrains I'm very excited to see what their like today I'm not really looking for high thc I think theirs good blends I just need to find them.

Just remember, that test represents only that one small sample, not the whole plant. You might send a different smaple and get 20%. I figure you'd need to test 5% of a plant to have a reasonable average. single sample tests really don't mean a lot. And 15%? I'll bet that's still higher than the across the board average for home grown canna!

The DP AutoBrooklyn Sunrise came back at 15.X something. I was disappointed but it is awesome smoke. And just an aside to this question, I picked up a couple strains of flower this weekend in Portland. I looked at it, fully covered with trichs, I mean.. like they had been rolled in kief. After I left, I cked the labels and they were both under 15% THC. Man, I was so disappointed them when they looked so fabulous.

If you want a strong, but smooth high, try Sweet Seeds Green Poison! Very medicinal AND pleasant to smoke! Probably one of the better balanced hybrids I've grown.

I also think it's in the breeding I smoked a lot of weed from 1980 thru 1999 before I stopped for 18 years there was only 2 strains that I came across that I feel was high thc for then and it has to be breeding Jamaican two toke and it's was true to its name and Thai stick the rest was low and medium syrains I'm very excited to see what their like today I'm not really looking for high thc I think theirs good blends I just need to find them.

You have to remember thc is only a fraction of the equation, I'll take 10% THC 5% THCV over anything 20+% THC 0% THCV. Also you can have a strain that's 15% THC give you a higher feeling than that 20% THC and say 3% CBD

I made purple dream fast and vast half auto will get lab tested when done its fastest stain in my room 11 hrs light about 56 days image.pngimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
image.png
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

ADvanced nutrients the whole line up

Back