Outdoor Hillbilly Rig-A New Adventure

swedish_chef.jpg

(it was supposed to be a chef's kiss, but it looks more like he's smoking!)
I think you created a new thing for cannabis lovers…Growers Kiss!

Thank you!

Just finished trimming and jarring/Grove bagging both plants. Got a total of 3 oz between them. Mystery Roc just under 2 oz and Purple Kong just over 1 oz.

Mystery Roc turned out to be a pleasure to watch grow. Strong grower, nice color and sticky. I will definitely dip back into the mystery Roc seeds next time!
IMG_8654.jpeg
IMG_8655.jpeg

Purple Kong has dense buds, sticky and smells like grape big mouth bubblegum from back in the day! No problems during grow. Didn’t branch out much but the main was dense and really thick.

IMG_8657.jpeg

Edit-Just accidentally realized I could edit the background out of pics on my iPhone. Pretty cool
Subject.png
Subject.png
Subject.png

Now I’ve got even more weed than I could ever smoke! Guess I better step up my smoke sessions…
That’s a wrap until spring, time to close down the hillbilly rig. Thanks for following along!
:pass:
☮️✌️🤙

Last edited:
I’m back, sort of…Decided to do 3 plants in a 7 gallon container for fun. Was out of BioBiz Light and needed dirt so I grabbed some at Walmart. Went with an organic mix and it was a mistake. Appears to be too hot, has nats and is starting with mold/fungus.
They popped 21 days ago and are struggling.
The bigger one is Black Strap. Looks healthy but is only 2inches tall. The other 2 are from RocBud, Purple Bastard Eater and a freebie. They really don’t like the dirt! Lesson learned, stay with what you know!
Edit:Apparently I’ve forgotten how to properly attach pics properly! I’m hitting attach files, selecting pics, hitting added. It shows loading files but doesn’t give an option to show as a thumbnail or full pic like it used to. Can someone help my dumbass self?!

Attachments

• IMG_9064.jpeg
    5.9 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_9065.jpeg
    8.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9066.jpeg
    9.6 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Back