Outdoor Hillbilly Rig-A New Adventure

Ah! SO glad I saw this pop up. Grow is looking properly well as usual. Getting a new space are you? I loved your old thread and being able to point people towards what you accomplised in such a compromised space. Very excited for you and to see what you get up to with this one.

Crawl space? Don't tell me you're going smaller!

Ah! SO glad I saw this pop up. Grow is looking properly well as usual. Getting a new space are you? I loved your old thread and being able to point people towards what you accomplised in such a compromised space. Very excited for you and to see what you get up to with this one.

Crawl space? Don't tell me you're going smaller!
Thanks bud! Not to worry, I can stand up in my crawl space. Hope the weather breaks this weekend and I can make the move.
Cheers!
:cheers:

Day 21
Finally in the sun after 7 days of detention :woohoo:
First stop in a day of chasing the sun. Should be warm enough to move outside by noon.Temps will be summery this week so I should be able to make the move to the crawl space as soon as temps down there come up a bit.

Gave a 1 liter drink with kelp along with a nice foliar spray.
:peace::smoker1:
2AB984AC-67B7-4DBC-BB0A-3770B4D1D8CF.jpeg
12CD6010-9DF5-4850-9376-8747B2310757.jpeg
3BD23283-5D0A-451F-9F0A-7413E22DE33E.jpeg
86409D7A-4EF9-4D11-8AC9-15C482EBC746.jpeg
E35E6EDD-55B6-4B30-B9B9-D5A7A1A21115.jpeg

It's looking really good, cub. I bet you'll like your new set-up too.

I'm just now returning to the boards after bailing off all winter to smoke on the harvest and play WW2 strategy games lol. I have 4 beans dunked and plugged, waiting on the sprouts to show up. Had one volunteer in one of last years containers (been calling it Zelensky) and going to let it grow out there, the rest are going into the ground this year. Good luck man it looks nice and stout. I'll be watchin'.

It's looking really good, cub. I bet you'll like your new set-up too.

I'm just now returning to the boards after bailing off all winter to smoke on the harvest and play WW2 strategy games lol. I have 4 beans dunked and plugged, waiting on the sprouts to show up. Had one volunteer in one of last years containers (been calling it Zelensky) and going to let it grow out there, the rest are going into the ground this year. Good luck man it looks nice and stout. I'll be watchin'.
Appreciate it man. It’s a learning experience watering a 3gallon pot after doing only small containers for the last several grows.
Tag me on your new grow!
:peace: :smoker1:

Back