Hot temperatures in flower

Reaction score
Hi everyone, just a question what is considered to be the hottest temperature before problems start in flower, I’m going up 29/30 degrees c wondering what the limits are, I’m currently grow two Ruderalis Hybrids at the moment, thanks

I’ve hit 29 sometimes 30 on many occasions this past month, she continues to develop bud, all be it a lot slower. But she really doesn’t like it and neither do I. If it was constant high temps then you would fry her. Thankfully my temps don’t stay that high for too long. But if it can’t be helped then it can’t be helped sometimes. Just have to nurse her through those hot times as best you can. Good luck with it buddy , I feel your heat lol

I’ve hit 29 sometimes 30 on many occasions this past month, she continues to develop bud, all be it a lot slower. But she really doesn’t like it and neither do I. If it was constant high temps then you would fry her. Thankfully my temps don’t stay that high for too long. But if it can’t be helped then it can’t be helped sometimes. Just have to nurse her through those hot times as best you can. Good luck with it buddy , I feel your heat lol
Cheers mate, yes i stress just make as the plant does, hopefully it will get cooler

Cheers mate, yes i stress just make as the plant does, hopefully it will get cooler
I’ve had to turn my lights off this week to keep temps down, not ideal but needs must. Not constantly lol but some days for 12 hours

I’ve had to turn my lights off this week to keep temps down, not ideal but needs must. Not constantly lol but some days for 12 hours
It’s better than frying them mate, I’m hitting 29/30 light on and 24/25 lights off not ideal but it is what it is, I was thinking of taking out the ts1000 and putting in my ts600 but is that worth it to drop it a degree, probably not I think

It’s better than frying them mate, I’m hitting 29/30 light on and 24/25 lights off not ideal but it is what it is, I was thinking of taking out the ts1000 and putting in my ts600 but is that worth it to drop it a degree, probably not I think
Yes keep going as you are, if it gets hotter than that then maybe think about swapping. I’m looking at evaporative air coolers, stuck a post out earlier but no hits yet. Not sure how high the rh would go and it may turn everything wet. Placement outside the tent near the vent.

Yes keep going as you are, if it gets hotter than that then maybe think about swapping. I’m looking at evaporative air coolers, stuck a post out earlier but no hits yet. Not sure how high the rh would go and it may turn everything wet. Placement outside the tent near the vent.
I will do mate I think, I haven’t heard anything about them but I just had a quick look apparently they do work but if the rh goes through the roof then it’s problems! Hopefully someone’s used or got one who knows mate

I will do mate I think, I haven’t heard anything about them but I just had a quick look apparently they do work but if the rh goes through the roof then it’s problems! Hopefully someone’s used or got one who knows mate
Don’t wanna spend £100 just to turn my tent into a tropical piss pit.:sad:

Hi everyone, just a question what is considered to be the hottest temperature before problems start in flower, I’m going up 29/30 degrees c wondering what the limits are, I’m currently grow two Ruderalis Hybrids at the moment, thanks
Ruderalis hybrids? aren't all autoflowers Ruderalis hybrids in the end?

Back