How Do I lower soil ph?

forgot to post the link.

O.............k can I ask a silly question?
Wtf is soluble gypsum and Ag Mg 🙄😁
Seriously though, I have been using RO water from day 1 & tbh, I want to keep things as simple as possible. So instead of using soluble gypsum and Ag Mg, could I switch to tap water (hard) for flowering or keep going with the RO without adding anything & cut down on my Nitrogen?
I fed them last night for the first time in 4 days with 5 litres of water & 2 ml of Acti Vera, Alg A Mic, 1.2ml of CalMag & no Fish Mix

IMG_20231222_171114.jpg

In terms of lawn care, I have seen recommendations to add sulfur to the soil to lower pH. Is this relevant to growing cannabis or other plants? [My current interest is is lowering the pH of red clay soil in my garden/yard].

I’ve been using my well water for six years growing in living organic soil. It has a lot of minerals in it. You might try a product like Real Growers Recharge, a microbial super pack. It will help with lockout issues. Also consider using silica. It will strengthen your stalks and branches and increase nutrient uptake. I have never used any type of PH measuring.

Back