How Do I lower soil ph?

I didn't know that about Nitrogen. I just noticed the NPK of Fish Mix (during veg) is 5-1-4 & Grow (during flowering) is 4-3-6. I'm guessing that's relatively high Nitrogen to use at full dosage (or regularly) during flowering?
Light Mix has a charge of nutes that does about 10 days. So I don't start to feed nutrients until the second set of leaves have formed
This is them as of 10 minutes ago. So I'll give them the bare minimum Nitrogen as possible during flowering
All depends on the overall ppm of your solution. In the height of flowering with autos your ppm should be about 600-650 ppm on the 500 scale i think....dont quote me.

The water I use is about 220ppm with nothing added. The feed Im giving right now keeps it around 700, id rather feed light than heavy. Keeps problems to a minimum. During veg i think its suppose to be a little less. But I am unsure about that one. I rarely feed at all during veg since I only grow photoperiod plants.

All depends on the overall ppm of your solution. In the height of flowering with autos your ppm should be about 600-650 ppm on the 500 scale i think....dont quote me.

The water I use is about 220ppm with nothing added. The feed Im giving right now keeps it around 700, id rather feed light than heavy. Keeps problems to a minimum. During veg i think its suppose to be a little less. But I am unsure about that one. I rarely feed at all during veg since I only grow photoperiod plants.
I could be totally wrong, but I don't think you can or need to measure the PPM of BioBizz products.

I think I'll do a photo period on my next grow. Auto's are too finicky & can be too unforgiving

I could be totally wrong, but I don't think you can or need to measure the PPM of BioBizz products.

I think I'll do a photo period on my next grow. Auto's are too finicky & can be too unforgiving
A lot of people say its easier, i disagree if you dont have a decent handle on growing, but you definitely can. I would too because odds are their measurements were done with RO water. I used to think the same way and found out I was overfeeding by a ton, even cutting it by half put me around 800ppm which is super hot if you dont flush regularly, with fox farm nutes and spring water.

A lot of people say its easier, i disagree if you dont have a decent handle on growing, but you definitely can. I would too because odds are their measurements were done with RO water. I used to think the same way and found out I was overfeeding by a ton, even cutting it by half put me around 800ppm which is super hot if you dont flush regularly, with fox farm nutes and spring water.
By the way, you seem to have a good grasp too. Photos can be a pain in flower if you dont have a completely dark space to grow in. Hermis are more common in photos grown in room with light leaks, ive had it happen before.

A lot of people say its easier, i disagree if you dont have a decent handle on growing, but you definitely can. I would too because odds are their measurements were done with RO water. I used to think the same way and found out I was overfeeding by a ton, even cutting it by half put me around 800ppm which is super hot if you dont flush regularly
Again, I can't thank you enough for all the help.
I'm not joking when I say you have opened my eyes to over feeding.
I just read at the bottom of their feeding chart, that if I use Alg a Mic, Acti Vera & Fish Mix together (I do) I should reduce all their dosage.
But the misleading thing for me is, when you read about Alg a Mic for example, it tells you it's near impossible to overdose with.
I have been over dosing since day one.

Again, I can't thank you enough for all the help.
I'm not joking when I say you have opened my eyes to over feeding.
I just read at the bottom of their feeding chart, that if I use Alg a Mic, Acti Vera & Fish Mix together (I do) I should reduce all their dosage.
But the misleading thing for me is, when you read about Alg a Mic for example, it tells you it's near impossible to overdose with.
I have been over dosing since day one.
And that may very well be with a source of water like RO, where it basically is void of nutrients, but when you move to tap which can have lots of limestone and iron in it, its definitely possible to have deposits build up, if Im not mistaken, tap can have nitrogen and other macro nutrients in it too. Its all a balancing game but just to be sure Im on the right track with this

@Mañ'O'Green could you give this thread a quick once over and make sure I was giving solid advice.

And that may very well be with a source of water like RO, where it basically is void of nutrients, but when you move to tap which can have lots of limestone and iron in it, its definitely possible to have deposits build up, if Im not mistaken, tap can have nitrogen and other macro nutrients in it too. Its all a balancing game but just to be sure Im on the right track with this

@Mañ'O'Green could you give this thread a quick once over and make sure I was giving solid advice.
I get it now
Minimal nutes, feed when necessary

Well....... I do not know where you "helpful people" get your information?

Stop worrying about the soil PH. If you have added something to try to change it good luck. 220 ppm tap water is on the edge of usable, RO should be buffered before use, 1/3g soluble gypsum and 1/3g of Ag Mg per gallon of fresh RO.

Bio Bizz.jpg

Control the PH value of the inputs not the soil.

lots of information in here applies to organic soil as well.

Well....... I do not know where you "helpful people" get your information?

Stop worrying about the soil PH. If you have added something to try to change it good luck. 220 ppm tap water is on the edge of usable, RO should be buffered before use, 1/3g soluble gypsum and 1/3g of Ag Mg per gallon of fresh RO.

View attachment 1654656

Control the PH value of the inputs not the soil.

lots of information in here applies to organic soil as well.
Thanks for popping in. I just wanted to make sure I wasnt steering in the wrong direction

Back