How Much Does a Name Matter?

LSD is another one. Always a little sketchy ordering something with LSD in the name online. Seems like a way to get on a list somewhere lol.
Yeah. That one bothers me. Because I love the bud (and its namesake too honestly), but can we at least not name it the same as a completely different drug? I mean my grandma might think it meant Lake Shore Drive 25 but... :crying: :smokeout:

I did a cross tween Golden Ticket and Big Bomb when I reversed a Golden Ticket freebie batch.....working name in my head so far is Big Ticket. Have yet to grow the resulting seeds, but getting ready to so I can see if it's a bust or boon.

Names with 'ryder' in tend to put me off as i think theyll be based on the old first style of autos that weren't quite good enough. also i really dislike the 'royal' prefix from RQS .
A good name wont make me buy a seed though. Reviews and research will.

Names with 'ryder' in tend to put me off as i think theyll be based on the old first style of autos

I'm same way. The word to me makes me think unworked low yielding low potency ruderalis. I have a lot of seeds and not one with the word Ryder and not by accident so that's excellent example of where a name can effect regardless of accuracy of perception.

Last edited:
Back