How to do a documented grow,

Hey Bob,haven a hell of a time figuring out how to do all of stuff, tagging others,posting pictures,etc.ive never done any of this kind of things before,I'll get it though, don't mean no disrespect to anyone,my plant is looking happy,trimmed her back again today,I never saw anything like it,just grows like crazy, I'll see if I can get these pictures on better, thanks again for the help

When you post a picture, click the thing that says "insert" and then click "full image" . If you have any other questions just ask, everyone here is chill and here to help! :pass:

1000018786.png

1000018788.png

So, if you haven’t figured it out…

Documenting a grow- germ, veg, preflower, midflower, late stage flower, harvest, review.
Detailed weekly updates of whatever info you have concerning your plant, for example… lights (height, power, dli, ) medium, nutes, stage of plant (days from sprout/ days in flower) also, an introduction to your thread including setup, genetics, medium, equipment. Naming a journal can be fun as well. Any more questions or if your confused on what to post, @ someone and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!

Thanks Bob,l am grateful for what you said,I don't know how long this plant will take, she's #9 for me,and the most busy,Im not real sure of or confident in what I should do,I've never had one that grow like her,I really hope she starts flowering soon,well thank you again,
Hi @little mike if the plant is gonna be big and if you have a space problem you can try low stress train or high stress train it depends on your own personal meathod. And if I'm right you mean the plant is 9 weeks? If so the autoflowering gene is a reseeding gene so very rarely you may get a photoperiod if you want her to flower try reduce you lights to 12/12 just Incase this can help

It's nice to meet you and this site is the best place for any questions or queries.

Back