How to do a documented grow,

If you haven’t done so, you’ll want to start a journal here (assuming you’ve got something growing..). Once you complete an entire grow, and documented it, you’ll be eligible for the Cultivator Club….

Also, feel free to swing by Live Stoners to interact the group…:pass:

Hey @little mike,

First of all:welcome: to AFN, thé best place to spend your time on the net.
Loads of nice people and lot's of info to be found here, but do use the 'advanced' search option. You can add some filter and stuff to near down your search.
Like Frank said. Start a thread in the Autoflower Grow Journals. If you can start with the beginning. ie, seed germination.
If you post weekly updates from then on until harvest and then do a smoke review of the strain cultivar you've grown, you will be eligible for the cultivator badge. Loads of good things will come to you when you have that. But the most important thing is, you'll also be able to look back on this grow and use it for a future reference and to learn from.
We don't know what's your skill level, but everyone has got to start somewhere. :pighug:
Be polite and respectful to other growers and you'll get loads of feedback. 👌
Give me a tag --> enter the '@' sign followed by the name and this will give that person an alert. I've tagged you so you'll notice the alert in the topright of your screen. That's about it. If you have anymore questions, just ask and we'll comma running :thumbsup:

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Are you a new grower, or experienced grower? :pass: Welcome to AFN…:welcome:
I've been growing about a year so I'd say I'm pretty green still, I've only grown autos so far,my first try was a flop,my last 3 where better,

If you haven’t done so, you’ll want to start a journal here (assuming you’ve got something growing..). Once you complete an entire grow, and documented it, you’ll be eligible for the Cultivator Club….

Ok,I'm in the middle of a grow know,I was going to wait for my next one so can document from the start,a strawberry cheesecake from Humboldt seed company,

Thank you,

Hey @little mike,

Loads of nice people and lot's of info to be found here, but do use the 'advanced' search option. You can add some filter and stuff to near down your search.
Like Frank said. Start a thread in the Autoflower Grow Journals. If you can start with the beginning. ie, seed germination.
If you post weekly updates from then on until harvest and then do a smoke review of the strain cultivar you've grown, you will be eligible for the cultivator badge. Loads of good things will come to you when you have that. But the most important thing is, you'll also be able to look back on this grow and use it for a future reference and to learn from.
We don't know what's your skill level, but everyone has got to start somewhere. :pighug:
Give me a tag --> enter the '@' sign followed by the name and this will give that person an alert. I've tagged you so you'll notice the alert in the topright of your screen. That's about it. If you have anymore questions, just ask and we'll comma running :thumbsup:

Regards,

Thanks Bob,l am grateful for what you said,I don't know how long this plant will take, she's #9 for me,and the most busy,Im not real sure of or confident in what I should do,I've never had one that grow like her,I really hope she starts flowering soon,well thank you again,

Also, feel free to swing by Live Stoners to interact the grou

Hello,I want to get more involved in this forum and would like to do a documented grow,what do do?how do I get started? appreciate any help,thanks,🙂
Thanks LilDab

I've been growing about a year so I'd say I'm pretty green still, I've only grown autos so far,my first try was a flop,my last 3 where better,

Ok,I'm in the middle of a grow know,I was going to wait for my next one so can document from the start,a strawberry cheesecake from Humboldt seed company,

Thank you,
Thank you Frank

Thanks Bob,l am grateful for what you said,I don't know how long this plant will take, she's #9 for me,and the most busy,Im not real sure of or confident in what I should do,I've never had one that grow like her,I really hope she starts flowering soon,well thank you again,
Hey Mike,

I would suggest you start a thread in the suggested subforum. Even though you wouldn't be eligible for the cultivator badge with this one, it's still a good practice to do so. People can follow along and the old timers here can get an idea of your experience. Also if you run into problems we can look back to where it went wrong. Most of the times, plants will show some minor defects which a newbie wouldn't notice way before sh!t hits the fan.

Here are a couple of tips. Take plenty of clear, focused pictures. Resize them to 1080p with any image editing software. This helps with loading the page when someone reads it. If you use blurple leds, turn these down and use a normal light for taking pictures as the blurple tends to hide the defects and doesn't help in aiding you with advice.

Use the Threadmark Label above your posts. Herein you can add how old the plants are. ie, "Day 1...Germination" or "Day 77 Harvesting my bud". People (You) can then use the 'reader mode' to only read through those posts with a threadmark.
1709367987546.png

Give it a try with my breeding thread...It's got 66 pages, but by turning on the reader mode it becomes a more bitsize 11 pages long. And all the side chatter will disappear. :thumbsup:

Regards,

Hey @little mike,

Regards,

Bob :toke:@
Hey Bob,haven a hell of a time figuring out how to do all of stuff, tagging others,posting pictures,etc.ive never done any of this kind of things before,I'll get it though, don't mean no disrespect to anyone,my plant is looking happy,trimmed her back again today,I never saw anything like it,just grows like crazy, I'll see if I can get these pictures on better, thanks again for the help

Attachments

• IMG20240305110853.jpg
    IMG20240305110853.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG20240305205400.jpg
    IMG20240305205400.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG20240305205726.jpg
    IMG20240305205726.jpg
    4 MB · Views: 6
Back