Extraction How to preserve CBDA?

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Reaction score
I infuse organic hemp seed oil using an Ardent decarboxylator and a Magical Butter Machine.

I have some high CBD plants I'm thinking about not decarbbing the flowers in order to maintain CBDA.

Would using the lowest heat setting on the MBM and not decarbbing accomplish this so you think or would it still be changed from CBDA to CBD?

Depends on temperature and time. The lower the temp, the longer the time to decarb from CBDA to CBD.
1642128230611.png

Good luck with it. :pighug:

You could make some nice CBDA tinctures.
Here's a link with plenty of infos :

Or you could juice fresh cannabis flowers and leaves - according to Dr. Courtney's studies this is the best way to keep cannabinoids acidic :

My ArdentFX has CBD settings for infuse and decarb.

As soon as you apply heat to cannabinoids they no longer remain acidic, but active.
Ardent FX is a great machine but it's use is mainly to decarb/activate and infuse cannabinoids.

You could make some nice CBDA tinctures.
Here's a link with plenty of infos :

Or you could juice fresh cannabis flowers and leaves - according to Dr. Courtney's studies this is the best way to keep cannabinoids acidic :

As soon as you apply heat to cannabinoids they no longer remain acidic, but active.
Ardent FX is a great machine but it's use is mainly to decarb/activate and infuse cannabinoids.
I'm confused. Why do you want to maintain CBDA?

Why do you want to maintain CBDA?
I think this was why

Back