Don't Buy CBD cream/salve until reading this

redeye jedi

I am Batman
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
thin air
Hi all AFM fam
I though I would share my experience with making my own CBD salve and share the wonders now I'm no good at story telling so I will make it simple and cut to the chase

U will need
1. an oven
2. magical butter machine or slow cooker
3. just leaves and thin branches (every time I trim I put it in the freezer) NO BUD in this recipe
4.Olive oil, hemp seed oil , sunflower lecithin and bees wax

Method
Defrost your trim I used about 2 and 1/2 oz's for this recipe,

Set your oven to 250 f I use a digital thermometer to get this spot on,

When temperature is right place your trim out on baking paper lined tray for 30 minutes

When done take trim out and cool down 10-15 minutes

Place trim into magical butter machine 250 ml olive oil 250 ml hemp seed oil 1 tablespoon of sunflower lecithin

Set machine to 160f and 4 hours. When finish strain the mix into a container

melt bees wax you will need 150 ml

Place 300 ml of the oil into a fry pay or pot 150 ml of bees wax, And on low heat combine the 2

When finished place into container and let set

There you go this stuff has helped with my nan's arthritis my daughter's acne takes redness away my knees just in general aches and pains. My mates dad rubs it all over his body he's 84

Just apply it to where you need it. I'M NO DOCTOR but this stuff works

Another bonus is the oil you have left is great for when your having a bad day I will say the first time you take it will be a spin I cant explain the feeling but a cloud off good :karmacloud: will hit you for about 20 minutes and than you feel great you will have to experience this for yourself to totally understand

Hope this helps a few
Cheers Red:thumbsup:

Last edited:
@Adamskill @Root @Nosias @Eekman
sorry no photos as i was just playing around with this I didn't think this stuff would really work this good
edit this is all i have left 19800101000048_IMG_0017.JPG

Last edited:
This is so cool. Thanks so much. I will give it a try real soon and let you all know.

:worship: :d5: :worship:

@redeye jedi I'm so keen to try this red!!!!!
U will love it mate
I am glad you have found it so useful in so many ways. Yeah, that licking the oil spoon is quite the immobilizer isn't it.

Peace, and keep up the good work, and keep passin' it on my friend.

Kudo's
My first go was 2 ml in me mouth never again hemp seed oil tastes like crap compared to olive oil and thanks :pass:to you for starting me on this journey
red:thumbsup:

Thanks for posting, it looks like a good, inexpensive remedy!

Back