Indoor HPG auto yeti cbd.

Mizzo81

Canna grower
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Ok where to start. An introduction since
This is a cbd strain I’ll post what I use for. uses anxiety, and all sorts of pain. I took a fall and damaged 8 discs. Some not “too” bad and some pretty bad and one really bad. One surgery so far where one disc was removed and another shaved down and cleaned off the nerve. Also two fusions done. Still have ongoing problems having the opposite end checked now for other nerve problems so I have all kinds of pain and swelling associated with the pain, a little ptsd from the accident too but not too bad lol. Also I have a really hard time sleeping even some of the most powerful strains can’t put me down.
Ok for the grow. Open closet perpetual 24/0 seeds usually dropped every 35-40 days, a little crammed for the holidays right now. Lights r autocobs by @BigSm0 have 4 3500k right now gonna be placing an order pretty soon for two more.
Medium botanicare readygro aeration as is in a 3 gal fabric pot Presoaked with
Nutrients Greenleaf Megacrop, sweet candy and during flower Bud explosion. And for this grow new to me gringo Rhasta calmag. Also this round I have something new to me thanks to @midIN enhance MC (microbial chelater) and from the same company another bloom enhancer I’ll have to check to see if there’s a name. These products were given to me as samples from greenlife biotics, thanks Tony. Also I use Greenleaf’s kelp extract as a foliar spray (just started) seems like a lot but it’s not and I’m not a heavy feeder.
All I use is a couple fans at different hieghts for air movement and leave the doors open to control humidity which is sucked out by my whole basement dehumidifier. The conditions r never perfect as I always have different stage plants going so I have it geared for flower with temps at 75 which seedlings also do ok at maybe a little slower and humidity around 60. For the seedlings I just put a clear plastic cup with some holes formair to keep humidity a little higher. Seems to work again I’m sure i could get slightly faster growth but I like perpetual growing always having fresh flower and stuff for pressing into rosin. Gonna try to tag a few folks if u don’t see someone who u think would like to watch feel free to tag also. So here we go @stedimed @BCBudlady @MissUniverse @tobe @StickMan ok I know I have more friends here but with a few head injuries and being married my memory is not the greatest anymore. @archie gemmill. I’ll have to go through and write some names down to take later. Also I’m gonna be placing another order and pick up some MOB

Last edited:
heya Mizzo :pass:great to see more cbd strains getting a show :thumbsup: cupboard grows a compromise if ya have more than one plant in it,so hats off for keeping things within range in a much harsher climate than i :toke:if you edit the post that sends the @ wobbly.you have 7 days to change the "completed "tag top right thread tools....i have taken this moderater thing a tad too serious i think,i can do it if you have diffs.
some other folk into cbd's @trailanimal @Jraven @Maria Sanchez
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Ok where to start. An introduction since
This is a cbd strain I’ll post what I use for. uses anxiety, and all sorts of pain. I took a fall and damaged 8 discs. Some not “too” bad and some pretty bad and one really bad. One surgery so far where one disc was removed and another shaved down and cleaned off the nerve. Still have ongoing problems having the opposite end checked now for other nerve problems so I have all kinds of pain and swelling associated with the pain, a little ptsd from the accident too but not too bad lol. Also I have a really hard time sleeping even some of the most powerful strains can’t put me down.
Ok for the grow. Open closet perpetual 24/0 seeds usually dropped every 35-40 days, a little crammed for the holidays right now. Lights r autocobs by @BigSm0 have 4 3500k right now gonna be placing an order pretty soon for two more.
Medium botanicare readygro aeration as is in a 3 gal fabric pot Presoaked with
Nutrients Greenleaf Megacrop, sweet candy and during flower Bud explosion. And for this grow new to me gringo Rhasta calmag. Also this round I have something new to me thanks to @midIN enhance MC (microbial chelater) and from the same company another bloom enhancer I’ll have to check to see if there’s a name. These products were given to me as samples from greenlife biotics, thanks Tony. Also I use Greenleaf’s kelp extract as a foliar spray (just started) seems like a lot but it’s not and I’m not a heavy feeder.
All I use is a couple fans at different hieghts for air movement and leave the doors open to control humidity which is sucked out by my whole basement dehumidifier. The conditions r never perfect as I always have different stage plants going so I have it geared for flower with temps at 75 which seedlings also do ok at maybe a little slower and humidity around 60. For the seedlings I just put a clear plastic cup with some holes formair to keep humidity a little higher. Seems to work again I’m sure i could get slightly faster growth but I like perpetual growing always having fresh flower and stuff for pressing into rosin. Gonna try to tag a few folks if u don’t see someone who u think would like to watch feel free to tag also. So here we go @stedimed @BCBudlady @MissUniverse @tobe @StickMan ok I know I have more friends here but with a few head injuries and being married my memory is not the greatest anymore. @archie gemmill. I’ll have to go through and write some names down to take later. Also I’m gonna be placing another order and pick up some MOB
Thanks for the tag! Really hoping these CBD strains provide the needed relief/ meds we all seek. Happy growing!!!

@archie gemmill thanks. Yeah my closet is rather large being 3’ from front to back and 10’ from side to side. I don’t use the whole thing right now not enough light yet. Conditions stay the same almost year round i used to close the doors which I feel made the smell worse and had humidity problems in flower now I leave the doors open and no big deal. Lol right now I think I have 9 plants going. Two r about to be finished.

Also some plans are making rosin to make into chocolates and also a salve as I have some major nerve pain in my hands and legs. I have some bud that has been soaking in alcohol for years that works wonders as a rub but I’m almost out. Also I forgot to mention that I also use recreational cuas I just love bud lol. Nothin wrong with smokin just to get high and enjoy that in itself is spiritual healing.

Welcome. Fingers crossed all goes well.
Also thinking about the Northern Lights CBD. IME Northern Lights is some pretty good sleep stuff and combined with the CBD ... might be excellent evening? Something to consider. I may have to get the 3 different offerings. My husbands gonna flip out... the little farm charges on our CC seem to be monthly. Adding another... well it’s easier to ask for forgiveness than permission they say.

Back