Indoor HPG auto yeti cbd.

Little girl is moving along. Slowly but surely outgrowin her drop date mate sour crinkle. I’m really crossing my fingers for a 5 oz plant here. Mainly because I only have one and I know a few people who r gonna really like this and want some. I’m too nice to keep it all for myself wish I had a colder heart but my mama raised me to be kind and share. Really though I know a few people who like the medical effects but don’t like the high. I’m gonna get request for these I already know it that’s why I got the bundle.

Good growth so far again if I had it 5-7 degrees warmer it would be even faster.
39BC90A3-9C9D-4201-A0CA-F5A343FB8784.jpeg

I’m sittin here lookin in my area and I’m gonna have a jungle if everything works out. I was late in planning a good holiday harvest so I had to start a couple batches closer together then normal but I think I can manage no more lateral training will have to let them go up and just spread them out just enough. Some defoliation and should have good bud development throughout still.

I’m sittin here lookin in my area and I’m gonna have a jungle if everything works out. I was late in planning a good holiday harvest so I had to start a couple batches closer together then normal but I think I can manage no more lateral training will have to let them go up and just spread them out just enough. Some defoliation and should have good bud development throughout still.

Man looking at the calendar I got this girl In just in Time. I hope she doesn’t pass the 11 week range not that that’s bad just would like to bring some to Christmas dinner

Back