Indoor HPG auto yeti cbd.

@BCBudlady also I believe these r f-1 so the ratio of cbd to thc isn’t locked down the possibilities r 25% high cbd low thc. 50% equal parts and 25% high thc low cbd. Hopefully @StickMan or @tobe can confirm or correct this. I believe all 3 in the bundle r like this.
Totally ok. Science project. Enjoy the experimenting :weed:.

@Mizzo81
First things first my friend, I am so sorry that you are a chronic pain sufferer as well!
I've had a three level discectomy/fusion/full bone spur clean up in my neck, two level discectomy/fusion/full bone spur clean up in my lumbar (failed surgery), and right knee full replacement and revison (pain still constant most of the time in my knee. I also suffer from depression and anxiety as well. This is what got me into growing and breeding with CBD genetics.

@BCBudlady also I believe these r f-1 so the ratio of cbd to thc isn’t locked down the possibilities r 25% high cbd low thc. 50% equal parts and 25% high thc low cbd. Hopefully @StickMan or @tobe can confirm or correct this. I believe all 3 in the bundle r like this.
You indeed are correct on those CBD/THC numbers in all three of these F1s.
We do want to thank-you so much for giving our genetics a grow and show here. I don't think you will be disappointed. The reports from all other growers of the CBD Yeti are all very positive for plenty of CBD showing up in all phenotypes thus far. All have finished in just over 60 days. No reports have come in yet on the CBD Northern Lights or the CBD BlackStone Haze, but are confident that they will provide good meds as well.We only help provide strains that we would buy ourselves.

Very much look forward to following along with your journal here,and again thank-you for taking the time to do this.

Peace,
Stick

Here’s the little girl. I thought she would’ve turned her head up towards the light by now but not yet. I’m like a kid the night before Christmas lol. I’ll give her a break from me
78F9FAF5-2FCB-442F-AD76-895A4F949C7A.jpeg

Back