Indoor HPG auto yeti cbd.

I was also told that soaking some cherries or strawberries makes a tasty drink lol. Water organic sugar and turbo yeast. 6.5 gallon food grade bucket let it sit for a couple days. Run through the distiller till u reach desired strength. Two or three times gets it up around 190 proof depending how long it sits for. The longer the stronger bac u start with. To buy organic solvents at 190 proof is like $125-145 a gallon.

I used to be able to get everclear but now just 151 vodka. The distiller will be used to also reclaim the alcohol from the concentrate. Leaving me with Canna oil and about 80% of the alcohol I started with. Basically a green oil machine but not labeled as such and a little cheaper.
Sounds like you should invent a distiller made for canna products... market it!! I would buy it. I’ve been making The Dragon for years.

They have one already “Green Oil Machine” but from what I can tell it is a counter top alcohol distiller. I think the GOM is $300+ u can get a nice alcohol distiller for $250.

They have one already “Green Oil Machine” but from what I can tell it is a counter top alcohol distiller. I think the GOM is $300+ u can get a nice alcohol distiller for $250.
Yes, Just saw a pricier, more high tech appliance made in Colorado. The non-pro version... $600. I think I’ll just stay the course.

Back