Indoor HPG auto yeti cbd.

Been run down from the trimming. I have lots of damage and it takes a toll on me. I squished some but it’s sitting because it’s so terpy the rosin is runny gotta let it dry a bit to collect. The little I got up I vaped and it was tasty and relaxing but clear headed which I didn’t expect but I like. Very mello cool feeling after just chill I like it u don’t feel whacked out of your head. It looks like it would with all the trics. It’s like bein haf without being haf can’t wait to have more cbd strains around.
Hang in there and take breaks! I often break up the trim sessions... My least favorite chore. Glad this strain is checking off some of the boxes for you. Nice to get relief without being whacked out... functional .

Hang in there and take breaks! I often break up the trim sessions... My least favorite chore. Glad this strain is checking off some of the boxes for you. Nice to get relief without being whacked out... functional .
Yeah I do it in lots of short sessions

I’m loving the yeti as well as my low tolerance friend. My other stuff is way too much for him. But he really enjoys this. I think my wife would enjoy this when she can partake again. When she stopped my stuff was becoming to strong for her even at small hit off a bong. This would be perfect for her. Stress reliever with very slight thc high just enough to make u smile. @StickMan have a safe holiday and and thank u for creating this awesome strain. Can’t wait for the other two to finish.

Mizzo, I just do a traditional Green Dragon. Decarbed bud, Everclear. The temps for decarb of CBD is higher. Not sure how degraded the THC will become when temps are optimal for CBD. I would reach out to @HashMaster . I recall reading something he posted. I think he has a CBD products company and can’t reveal proprietary secrets but may be a great resource.
he da man
Been run down from the trimming. I have lots of damage and it takes a toll on me. I squished some but it’s sitting because it’s so terpy the rosin is runny gotta let it dry a bit to collect. The little I got up I vaped and it was tasty and relaxing but clear headed which I didn’t expect but I like. Very mello cool feeling after just chill I like it u don’t feel whacked out of your head. It looks like it would with all the trics. It’s like bein haf without being haf can’t wait to have more cbd strains around.
she will become more medicinal with cure

good growing Mizzo, a big help to me to see this stuff in action, get an idea of size potential for better planing
Yes @trailanimal , @Mizzo81 ’s grow of both Yeti and NL is a big help. Good idea of plant size and finish times(indoor). I have the NL at 14 days and Yeti at 4. Wish I could speed them along!

Yes @trailanimal , @Mizzo81 ’s grow of both Yeti and NL is a big help. Good idea of plant size and finish times(indoor). I have the NL at 14 days and Yeti at 4. Wish I could speed them along!
speed is nice, don't get to experience much of it, multiple stresses of my environment conspire to slow em down.

speed is nice, don't get to experience much of it, multiple stresses of my environment conspire to slow em down.
Yes, your growing environment is challenging to say the least but I’ve seen Big Bertha, lil sister and CN to name a few. If anyone can get it done there... it’s you!

@trailanimal im amazed with the results u get in your environment. And glad I can help. I suspect both NL and the blackstone can get bigger. My blackstone is in a 2 gal and also had cooler temps slowing her. If u guys don’t have that one I recommend also she’s sparkly and smelling wonderfully stinky so far. NL your normal very slight smell. Hard to pick up what it is now it may mature a little but most NL I’ve had has had very faint odors.

Back